AOL App for iOS

Aol App

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please bring back the sound you've got mail

Please bring back you got mail sound as currently not working

172nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Information is inaccurate especially the information that has to do with Philip Carlino my father.

The only thing that is correct about Philip J. Carlino my father is the information about his death. All the others listed as my relatives I in fact do not know. The information provided describing my father are grossly untrue and I feel badly that this information was not evaluated correctly..

131st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 78th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Email

Add functionality to sort emails alphabetically

5th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

167 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback about our App. We’re always interested in opportunities to improve our products and services, so we appreciate when our users take the time to share with us. We will make sure that this gets to the appropriate team for review. Should you have any additional feedback, please don’t hesitate to reach out again and tell us all about it. If you find yourself in need of help or support, make sure to check out http://help.aol.com/ for online help.

5. Face recognition

It is so frustrating having to log in every time I want read my emails. Can you not set up face recognition?

172nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Most don’t care about what that woman in the white house thinks or eats.

Women suffrage? comments from a gold digger? Get real!
    She sure can’t read and shouldn’t to children. The “dog grooled” and “the ool was in the tree”. That’s growled and owl for those who don’t speak Slovanian or whatever that was.

172nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Notifications for iPhone

I wish the AOL app would allow you get notifications for email from selected senders, not just all emails received. This would be similar to Apple’s VIP list.

172nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Update app for MacOs Catalina

You need to update the app for MacOS Catalina.
    The app needs to be 64 bit, not 32 bit. If it’s not updated soon, AOL users will migrate to Gmail permanently and it will be too bad for AOL. Many of us have been on AOL for over 20 years and love it but you will force us to leave if you don’t do something quickly. Thank you in advance

115th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Inbox only known senders

Before I was able to put only known senders through inbox, now I can’t anymore. That was very useful now I have too much spam in my inbox (1400+). Please bring back that feature.

11th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  40 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow users to darken print to improve contrast.

Right now my old eyes can barely see the very light letters, like the vague numbers on an iPad keyboard.
    Thanks.

172nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Wrong spacing

How silly that your privacy document’s agree button is behind the share email buttons, making it unusable.
    Please rearrange this

172nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 131st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. AOL iOS app drafts getting autosaved without “To” address

I have noticed this problem which started recently - AOL support isn’t taking emails so I’m posting something here:

On my AOL iOS (Apple) app, when I compose an email, sometimes drafts close and get automatically saved, but when I go to the Drafts folder, they show up without the To address.

Since I’m commenting on Drafts, copy of drafts I send stay in the Drafts folder. One would think a draft would get deleted after its sent.

172nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Deleting emails.

Being able to delete 100 emails at a time, not wishing to delete individually, or All Mail, as you want to keep earlier mails...

172nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 172nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Remove bar at bottom of news which allows you to forward news item, it blocks the “ I agree” to cookies so can’t press it.

Cant press “ I agree” to read news. It’s covered by forward to apps ie WhatsApp, Facebook symbols

131st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Scroll to continue reading?

I scroll through the listed ads or other articles and when I get to the end there is no more article. Where is the rest? Need to improve news and reading the articles

172nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 172nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Keep all unread emails at the top!

Keep all unread emails at the top of my list please. Thank you.

172nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Attachments. More than pictures!

Need to be able to attach more than pictures to a email. Should easily integrate with Dropbox, Mac iCloud folders, etc.

78th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL App for iOS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base