AOL App for iOS

Aol App

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Easier to logon? Face ID?

Could you please make it easier for your users to login and modernize your app to use faceid? Thanks

51st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 93rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Inbox item display

You should be able to see 10 items on mail screen like default iOS mail app

112th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Have a automatic sign for once sign in

Have an automatic sign in using Letters and
    Number so you can sign in one time in aol.com

93rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Email providers

Add other Email providers like yahoo and gmail.

93rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Fake news

Please keep these Democrats off AOL! If I have to read one more of their fake news stories, I’m not sure that I will continue to use AOL.

81st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. instead of my very strong and cumbersome password for AOL mail why not make it easier...you store the encrypted passwordsnd then askme a fou

store it encrypted and ask me a code to open mail linked to the password...four digits or mixed letters indontvcare, but having to type in what is nearly unhackabke just for mail and AOL access...sure i could use an easier passsword, but im tired of changing passwords every few months and updating my password offf line log...

58th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Can you please add Color Options for our AOL to customize how our screen looks.

I’m awfully tired of this plain old blue, forever. Can we add more Color choices to be able to customize the different areas of Mail. Overall color, mail types example New Mail a color, Old Mail another color, Trash, etc.
    some overall design incorporation would be really nice.
    Unfortunately AOL is absolutely blah, plain, boring.
    Please?

112th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 19th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  27 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. All user to set which category of AOL appears each time.

Create settings that allow user to see a preferred category. I would like to have the NEWS allow appear. I am not interested in Celebrity info.

112th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Annoying # of unread email

On my phone screen, I don’t want to see how many unread messages I have! Would be nice to turn this off!!!

73rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Let me pick which mail I get notified for

There’s so much spam and I’m waiting for emails from certain people. Can I set my notifications to only let me know when my actual contacts (or specific contacts) send me an email??

54th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Web browser in the app is totally inadequate. Allow user to select preferred browser

The internal web browser fails when secondary links. For example when I get a website with a list of items such as recipes and to get to the details you have to go down a level, the internal browser won’t do it. I have to forward the email to gmail so that i can use chrome.

112th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. SET A PIN CODE to open App. PLEASE

SET A PIN CODE to open App. PLEASE

112th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 112th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. In-Message Email Options Disappear

When viewing an email, the options at the bottom (forward, delete, etc.) always disappear when I scroll up or down, making it very difficult and irritating when trying to use these functions. It’s been this way for a very long time and nothing has been done to fix it.

73rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow automatic forwarding of emails to another email account!

I checked previous posts regarding this and they all don’t have a response except for one. This one said to contact support. I did and they said thanks for the suggestion but it can’t be done in AOL!

112th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Customer disrespect makes switch to Gmail inevitable

Impossible to speak to a person. AOL account hacked into and no way to speak to a person to report it. All verifications apparently changed. Will be finally forced to give up on trying to stay with AOL and just switch to Gmail due to paying customer disrespect.

112th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your patience while we reviewed your feedback.

We’re sorry to hear about your experience. It’s certainly our expectation and desire that you receive the highest quality service when working with customer support. We’re sad to hear that it sounds like you did not.

Rest assured that we’ve captured your complaint and will make sure your experience is shared with others in an effort to prevent this in the future.

19. 112th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 34th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL App for iOS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base