How can we improve the AOL App?

My mailbox won’t update..

My mailbox doesn’t seem to update on the AOL app. I have an iPhone 7 and everything is up-to-date on the software end. My phone alerts me in the notification bar that I have an email but when I open my AOL app to emails do not populate. I slide the screen down to refresh it and nothing happens. I just updated my AOL app a couple days ago and I don’t understand why I am having this problem.

4th ranked
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mike B. shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

107 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am not receiving notifications from other apps that say they are sending me emails. Multiple apps

Some of my e-mails that are personal are going To the “Spam” folder. I have to go in and check every time to retrieve them. Don’t appreciate it.

I’m either not getting any notifications to say I have mail, Yet I click the app and loads of unread mails are there. OR it tells me I have mail and I click the app and it shows me nothing!! Sort it out, this app is pretty much useless as is!

On the app, my inbox is days out of date. It will not show the mail that is there when signed in on a laptop. This has been going on for quite awhile now, and renders the app largely useless.

I’ve been having the same issue for the past couple of days.., and this isn’t the first time I’ve had this issue

Seems to be a big AOL problem. Nothing from my inbox will download either. AOL needs to fix this. It’s sooooo annoying!

• Tessa Buxton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My emails don’t update in the app - I have to go online to get my recent emails. What’s going on??

A group of my emails just disappeared in my inbox file. Everything before 5pm today 1/11/2019 to 12/17/2018. I did not delete these files.

A notification of email received flashes on my main screen, but when I go to my InBox, the email won’t show up. Why not?

• Leslie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’m not getting any emails, what’s up? Was working fine yesterday. Please help!

On my iphone 7 plus, all folders show e-mail except my inbox (new e-mail). Nothing will download from the inbox (new e-mail). It tells me they are 14 there, but none show. If go onto the AOL site and move all new e-mails to a different folder, then they'll download onto my phone.

I used to get notices when I had a new email but no longer. What’s up with that?

I hate this whole set up. I am having all of the same problems these people are having. I wish I had my old account and probably the old phone too. I hope you get this straightened very soon!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base