How can we improve the AOL App?

AP makes me signin all the time. Annoying.

1st ranked
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gary shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

398 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Fiona commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why does the aol app keep logging me out? It’s incredibly annoying!!

• Marta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE FIX THIS SIGN IN ISSUE! This is absolutely ridiculous for such a large company. I do not understand why this is not getting priority attention.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Forgets all log in every time. Have to switch to 2 line view, (auto reverts to 1 line) and then manage accounts, turn one off and back on then wait to see if it worked or try again...this is for all 7 screen names

• Char commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very annoyed by having to sign in every time! Don’t want my email hacked either. So what’s the solution?

• Trudy Nestor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make it so I don’t have to keep signing in to use mail. VERY ANNOYING !!!!!!

The whole app has glitches. Nothing works as well as it used to. I hate using this app. It does not integrate well or not at all with my other apps. I’ve been with you for years and it was never this bad.

Trudy Nestor

Fix the **** sign in already. Is this app responsible for all the recent hacking? Is it actually data mining and selling it? Stealing it?

Becoming suspicious.

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why won’t the app retain these things like it use to do? Now every time I close the app I required me to sign back in.

Crooked ppl
        Do not login to your Mail on this website this has been happening for a long time and these people are crooked

Why all of a sudden do I have to sign in every time I check my mail?? Can’t I use my fingerprint ID? This is annoying.

My iPhone 6S won’t let me in with my finger print, it seems to forget it each time. However, my iPad will. What’s going on? It is really annoying to have to spend time entering my UserName & Password every time I want to check my emails on my phone!!!!!

So annoying been months now and still have to resign in every few hours to check my mail..... ready to switch apps. Figured there would have been a fix for this by now

• Mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hate signing in each day. iPhones can’t be hacked, why can’t the app simply open? Thumb pad? Thanks

← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20

Feedback and Knowledge Base