How can we improve the AOL App?

AP makes me signin all the time. Annoying.

1st ranked
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gary shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

592 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hate having to sign in each and every time I want to read my AOL email. I PAY 10.99 for this privilege!!!! I will not stay long if this continues!!!

• Richard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

AOL Mail keeps asking me to sign in on iPhone even after I choose to use face ID for verification...

I don’t think I can take much more of this Continually signing in I’m at my breaking point, I’m ready to ditch AOL

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is this going to be fixed? I have over 100 apps, this is the only one one makes me sign in everytime. Please change this

• Pissed off commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why bother with making a comment.... nobody at AOL reads this stuff or else they would fix the problem of having to sign in all of the time.

Signing in all the time is more than annoying
    Been with aol for over 10 years, unfortunately aol has changed, used to be great, now it’s just how to use its customers 😩

I have to log in with username and password every time
    Used to be different
    So
    What happened?????

Please help!! Why do i have to sign in all the time,on all my devices? Please fix this problem

Please fix this login problem. Should not have to log in every time. Didn’t do that before. Fix it please!!!

This constant signing in is not only nerve wracking and redundant, it’s totally useless and unnecessary.

While they figure out how to fix it ... One way to get in quickly is to go to settings ... manage accounts ... turn account off and on. Emails reappear

I’m happy to read it’s not just me. I couldn’t figure out what’s going on. This is ridiculous to have to keep signing in to get your mail. Please fix ASAP.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 29 30

Feedback and Knowledge Base