How can we improve the AOL App?

AP makes me signin all the time. Annoying.

1st ranked
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gary shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

231 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Komary I stand on what I said!!!! commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I keep missing shift from my job because I gotta sign in five times to get in my email. This ******** is ******* up my money. Change it now!!!. This don’t make sense. If I didn’t have Touch ID type in my password and UN would be a pain. This is trash get it together ASAP. Soon go back to google.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have had AOL almost since day one. I seriously don’t understand this change. This is so aggravating. I seriously thinking of going to s different ema service. If this dung fixed soon, that’s exactly what I’ll do. Ridiculous!!

At 76 only know basic e mailing fed up in not being able to get mail . Help from aol is pathetic. Some people of my age need a phone number to help . The response s aol make as much sense to me as if they were written in Latin. They have been no help at all

I don’t like having to sign in each time I check my email.. It’s time-consuming and very annoying!.. Please fix this AOL, give the option to stay signed in!

This is absolutely ridiculous. Why do I constantly have to sign back into my email over and over and over and over and over and over and over again!
        There is no reason on this green earth that the developers of this app cannot make it so that you sign in to the email, and that you remain signed in and that you are notified when you get a new email.
        This is a simple concept.
        You don’t need to be a rocket ship code scientist to figure this out.
        Figure this out!

I hate to sign in all the time too. Please fix! Now. Takes too much of my time that I have too little of!

• Wk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is time consuming and unnecessary to have to sign in

• Phil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having to go through the cumbersome sign in process is VERY ANNOYING!!!!!

I hate the constant sign in AOL app demand before I can access my mail. This began about 1 week ago .
        I see complaints started at least about 3 months ago from other users. That should have given AOL plenty of time to fix the problem.
        It appears that Verizon bought a pig-in-a-poke when the bought AOL. I’m no conspiracy theorist, but if management started out to deliberately destroy AOL, they couldn’t have picked a better way to start.
        I’m considering moving to G-Mail.

• Seb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Surely this should be fixed by now, just gonna change to gmail

• Cp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This absurd. Create modern software and listen to your users. This is not 1980 and you act like it.

• Liz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here....have to sign in every time and fingerprint sign in doesn’t work. FIX PLEASE

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12

Feedback and Knowledge Base