AOL.com

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Aol comment not working

I used to comment to a post but it's not showing on the comment box after posting. Kindly do something about it to make sure I got interaction to your aol website.

6th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  96 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Remove advertising/video clips

I pay for my account. Not a free email. So why am I constantly bogged down due to advertising and video clips! Not to mention half the time seems can even leave a comment! The system kicks you out! Not good serve for paying 23 dollars a month!

20th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Recycled headlines.

You must think you're saving the planet with your recycled headlines. The Elizabeth Warren shuts down Meghan McCain recycled headline proves that. That has to be at least 2 weeks old. Your editors are absolutely lazy sycophants.

33rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. site quality

I am a charter member of AOL and have noticed that the organization gets worse every year. Why cannot the leadership of AOL revert to their original quality?

44th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Why is AOL running ads to get rid of the Electoral College? It is mandated by the Constitution.

Do not run politically motivated ads. Why is AOL running ads to get rid of the Electoral College? It is mandated by the Constitution.

9th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  24 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Take your "Donald Trumps Presidency " section down or lose my "Account" !

REMOVE YOUR 'Donald TRUMP presidency " Section , or lose my "AOL" account ! Enough of his "******** Phony " stories ! You are getting like Fox News , "Propaganda" !

30th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 107th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. What happened to the ability to comment to articles? Here, gone, here, gone again

Restore the comments.....they are half the fun of reading the articles. I comment frequently, never in a nasty way, and enjoy the repartee that exists. It also gives me a sense of the state of the nation's mentality....

107th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Stop deleting my posts to comment section.

Stop deleting my posts to comment section.

107th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. You can improve AOL by not shutting down your comment section.

Trump KNOWS that ALL experts advise wearing masks , yet risks the lives of others by acting contrary to this expert advice and encouraging others to ignore it , as well as social distancing.
    People are dying because Trump supporters follow their leader -- which is another reason to vote him out this November.

163rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Trump Defends Golf Trip

Obama beat Trump’s golf trip by two weeks. WE have seen the pics of obama’s golf outing during the lockdown. Trump/Pence handling of covid19 is vastly superior to obama/biden handling of h1n1. Obama waited until 1000 people died before responding weakly. And the press fawned over his response.

250th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Upgrade your reporting

Bring back the active stock market section and omit some of the non-news articles on Megan Markel.

79th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Trump Derangement Syndrome is Real

Your choice of headlined articles against Trump and other republicans is soooo transparent, but you are also supporting fake news as usual. Trump's numbers are up, not down. The dem leadership and prominent dems are pushing for elongated lockdown so they can shut down Tump's booming economy. You will see democrat resistance to rebooting the economy. We are seeing "blame Trump" from you and the rest of the Deranged media, and we will continue to see it for the rest of the 4+ years he will be in office. All the dem leaders that downplayed the virus have now over-reacted…

107th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Trump's approval ratings

So now I have to take a circuitous route to post a comment. Just like your rag to suppress negative comments! You must be quoting the same polls that had hillary winning in 2016. Trump's ratings are even better. Not that anyone reading your rag would know that. Then, you trash Florida's governor and give New York a pass. Oregon had a Dr. for a governor once. I think Virginia's governor is about the same caliber, but YOU insist on quoting him. Do I see a trend here? He who has eyes and ears and uses them............

107th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Michael Mathe Why is EVERY story on this USELESS AOL fake news and 1000% negative??? The extreme liberals who run this piece of trash are th

Michael Mathe Why is EVERY story on this USELESS AOL fake news and 1000% negative??? The extreme liberals who run this piece of trash are the worst human beings (if you can call them that) on this planet. ALL AOL wants is to destroy America, its presidency and the decent people who are desperately trying to save the American people. I would turn this filthy garbage off permanently if I could afford to lose the email address that I have have for over 25 years!!!!!!

107th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Unable to post comments on AOL News

Whenever I try to post a comment on one of the news article, the message gets automatically deleted. This has been happening for a couple of months. I have to mention that instead of showing my AOL email address under my settings, it shows a Gmail email address. And there is no option to change that.

130th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. AOL wants your comments in the Feedback section

I'm certain that AOL doesn't want to shut down their Comment Section like Trump has threatened to shut down Twitter , therefore I have to assume they want us to comment wherever available , like this FEEDBACK section.
    Speaking of Trump … nearly every time he speaks Trump mentions several great reasons to vote against him in November.

250th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. LEAVE COMMENTS HERE.

E X P E R T S reported that if Trump would have reacted to COVID-19 ONE week earlier 3 6 , 0 0 0 Americans would N O T have died --- and if Trump had reacted TWO weeks earlier over 5 0 , 0 0 0 Americans would N O T have died.
    Trump initially wasted T E N weeks doing nothing... yet had time for at least 1/2 a dozen taxpayer funded multi-million dollar weekend golf trips to Mar-a-Lago … while Americans were becoming infected & the death rate grew.

250th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. FEEDBACK COMMENT SECTION -- great idea !

Trump is know for his bogus conspiracy theory nonsense --- so here's a R E A L one. Google http://www.scribd.com/doc/316341058 and you can read R E A L court documents regarding 16 charges against Trump & Epstein for their multiple rapes of a 13 year old.
    The charges were dropped because of death threats against the victim & her loved ones that referenced the disappearance of her 12 year old friend & fellow victim.With no statute of limitations on murder , the FBI should investigate this.

250th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. FIX COMMENT SECTION.

Trump may not have shot someone on 5th Avenue , but he has caused TENS OF THOUSABDS of unnecessary deaths by initially doing nothing about the COVID-19 pandemic.
    EXPERTS have reported that 36,000 lives would have been saved if Trump acted 1 week sooner -- and 50,000 lives would have been saved if Trump had acted 2 weeks sooner.
    Those 10 weeks Trump wasted were a real killer.

250th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base