AOL.com - Frontpage

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please Start letting me comment again. I have not viol

Please Start letting me comment again. I have no idea why I have been banned. At least let me know why I have been banned and not your boiler plate message about making someone uncomfortable. I am sure I did not violate any of your standards. If you are going to ban someone, may I suggest that you at least let them know.

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Read Comments "Before" Banning Someone

I certainly understand that comments to news articles may be offensive.

I also think AOL jumps the gun and bans people from commenting before actually reading their comment.

In a divided country, it's difficult not to offend someone without walking on eggshells. I fell victim to AOL's "overly strict" censorship and was banned. Unfairly, I believe.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. AOL comments

I posted a problem I'm having with the comments page. I no longer get notified when someone likes or responds to my comments and my reputation points converts to 0. What happened to my post and why don't I ever get a response?

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

AOL.com - Frontpage

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base