AOL.com

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Turn off swipe down to refresh

Please turn off swipe down to refresh on mobile mail

85th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please re-instate the Free TV listings on your Video tab for antenna users.

On your video tab there used to be a Free TV guide for local area television stations. It disappeared. I was great feature. Please re-instate TV listings for antenna users.

37th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I would like to see news or something about the movies actor Chuck Williams is making with Avondale Pictures

I am interested in more information about Avondale Pictures. I hear they have a western in the works which is supposed to be phenomenal with Dean Cain. I think stuff like this should be included.

132nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 85th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. meteorite on mars is puppy videos with commercials...take it down

meteorite on mars is puppy videos with commercials...take it down

85th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 64th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. GAMES ALWAYS ASKING TO UPDATE FLASHPLAYER

All the games in your Game page will not load. It will always give me an error message which is to update Flashplayer. The rep already did including javascript. Issue still happens not just on google chrome but in all browsers.

64th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Show more Recipes!!!!!

More recipes in food or on the home page. Not just the ten worst, the place that has the weirdest. or the food that will stun, etc.

54th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. your mobile pages are absolutely horrid to try and view. they keep jumping to the top of the page when you try to scoll down to try and find

your mobile pages are absolutely horrid to try and view. they keep jumping to the top of the page when you try to scoll down to try and find the article the link described. fix tgis **** already!

64th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I can not watch any video that is not a commercial. It is too big for the screen

I can not watch any video that is not a commercial. It is too big for the screen

85th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 64th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. FIX the timer and leaderboard for Pyramid Solitaire please

Any chance leaderboard and timer can be fixed for Pyramid Solitaire?
    Thanks.

85th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. How to make my AOL my Daily GO TO

I would make AOL my Daily GO TO online location if online AOL email and online AOL calendar were as robust as MS Outlook, Chrome, and other operations. Capabilities must include.
    - seamless connection to our iCloud or Microsoft Cloud accounts,
    - seamless integration and access to files and pictures with our Apple computers,Microsoft PCs, iPads, and phones
    - a complete suite of email processing tools as good as or better than Outlook that would work in professional and business environments
    - a complete suite of calendar tools and calendar capabilities including easy sharing or viewing
    - strong security
    -…

54th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Do occasional quality checks, i.e. on the weather site. Winter Park, CO, forecasts still are wrong -- maybe for Winter Park, FL?

Fix forecast data for Winter Park, CO. Note the difference between it and Fraser, CO, must four miles away.

132nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base