AOL.com - Frontpage
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
266 results found
-
Quit printing your one sided articles promoting liberal views
Your Anthony scarimula article is total worthless because the average don’t give two cents about his or his wife’s political views. All you try and do is push negativity towards the right side of politics. Please allow a comment section so we the people can voice our opinions not some irrelevant ex trump aides.
.AOL and CNN and host of others has created so much division in this country. And by the way tel Anthony to grow some balls.104th ranked -
why dies aol provide a contact who can answer why a use cannt answer to or post any comments of article's saying that comment has been rejec
why dies aol provide a contact who can answer why a use cannt answer to or post any comments of article's saying that comment has been rejected ? They reject al comments even one simple word such as Sad. this stsrted two years sgo with me fie no reason and there is no way to contact anyone who can explain why or correct this.
104th ranked -
This article is incorrect - has been corrected by initial publication
This article, including the headline, is inaccurate.
https://www.aol.com/articles/3-nc-lobbyists-plead-guilty-024317000.html
If you review the initial publication's piece, they have edited it extensively.
Please update or delete your version.
104th ranked -
My AOL app
My aol app on my iPad is not working properly. I can log in through my iPhone correctly.
104th ranked -
EMAIL PROBLEMS WILL Not send link and body of email
Trying to send an email with a link for ZOOM and body of email with documents plus attached resume, and signature. Email would not go thru - unless all sent separately
104th ranked -
the webmail freezes after selecting few email
the webmail freezes after selecting few emails, already contacted the support, tried some steps to make it work and it didn't work. Advised by their higher technician to submit feedback and wait
104th ranked -
104th ranked
-
can not delete emails in a batch only a few at a time. Tried different browsers with same reuslts.
same as above. Have spent over 2 hours discussing this issue with AOL Customer Support with no resolution.
56th ranked -
Stop with the clearly left-wing propaganda articles
Even seeing your front page is infuriating, not because I'm a right wing nut job, rather you are clearly trying to divide people. I am personally exploring ways to extract myself from aol as to not be frustrated the moment I log in to see daily emails about nothingness.
104th ranked -
Fix this email/Google photo problem
When sending an email with link to Google photos, the link arrives active for ALL email services except AOL. The link when received in AOL is inactive and will not link to Google photos.
104th ranked -
Remove adds that are links to spam sites
AOL puts adds in to our inbox that look like emails. Most they are not a problem. But I just accidentally clicked on on that was definitely a bad site. The type that warns you you have been infected and your computer has been blocked to protect it. So you need to contact them to unblock your computer.
33rd ranked -
Please let me revert to my old inbox style!
I don't like the appearance of the sudden new look of my inbox. Why is there no option for me to opt in or out of that kind of change? The sudden division of my inbox to different days or sections of times appears very chaotic and cluttered to me and it really bothers me that I don't have a choice but to live with it. I was perfectly happy with the streamlined appearance of my inbox before someone decided for me that it needed to be changed!
104th ranked -
This Italian company that bought AOL stinks---something Spoons. What do I care. They have made AOL lousy.
This Italian company that bought AOL stinks--something Spoons. What do I care. This company doesn't give a rip about customers. They are just trying to stuff adds everywhere to annoy us. When I get time I am switching after over 20 years with AOL. My friends have left and I should have left with them. AOL stinks now.
104th ranked -
We see a huge and sudden appearance of **** emails flooding our account. How is this possible? Don’t you have ways to filter this **** out?
Implement some kind of filters that can stop these disgusting **** emails from showing up in our mailboxes. WTF? If you can’t stop these, we’ll have to just drop our service.
104th ranked -
I hate the new mail screen - how to get the old one back?
Go back to the OLD screen
104th ranked -
Correct my user profile
Unable to change or customize my preferred name as the screen is out.
104th ranked -
Unable to Delete a specific favorites from the AOL Webmail
Cannot delete any favorites from my favorites list. It will allow me to edit a favorite but will not delete one. When trying to delete one it gives an error message saying "cant do try again". Never will it let me delete any. I have spent two hours on phone with AOL tech support and they were not able to solve the problem. Supposedly they have documented the problem and I am to receive an email from aol when this problem is figured out and resolved. Date 8/18/2026
104th ranked -
recent changes to aol mail are not good!!!!
New changes are not user friendly. It's difficult to search. Our logo appears HUGE. It's difficult to delete unwanted text. The changes are not an improvement
104th ranked -
I lost All my AOL Contacts and the "Restore" is not Working to bring them all Back. What else can I do ?
August 12, 2026 : I lost All my AOL Contacts and the "Restore" is not Working to bring them all Back. What else can I do ? The Customer Service / Tech Support could not help me. Is there a System-wide problem currently with AOL ? Is that causing this Problem ? All my Contacts are GONE.
104th ranked -
Where did the Comments sections go at the end of each article? I've not seen them for weeks now.
Where did the Comments sections go at the end of each article? I've not seen them for weeks now.
104th ranked
- Don't see your idea?