Autoblog

This forum is for you to make suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about our content and services. We’re always trying to improve and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change! The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. So please, tell us how we can improve your Autoblog experience.*

If you have videos, photos, ideas, etc. for a future story, please visit our Tips page.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Remove all political sponsors

I do NOT come here to view the opinions of the Black Caucus sponsors regarding Trump or any other politicians

1st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Images Fail to Load

Many times when I visit your site (this only happens on Autoblog) the images fail to load. I have to reload the page sometimes several times. Funny enough the Advertisements always load, but your images do not.

Today I have been unable to get the images to load at all.

5th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Build page is fantastic. But recently, when I go to select trim levels (after selecting make, model and year), it doesn’t allow me to click.

Build page is fantastic. But recently, when I go to select trim levels (after selecting make, model and year), it doesn’t allow me to click. It sends me back to the top. This is frustrating, as the build feature for used cars is useful to determine options and usually works flawlessly.

17th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Buying Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Really need pictures that make the buyer feel like they are standing right there with the car! I would love to show my take on shooting pic

Every pro photographer, or not pro all shot same angles of cars, every used dealer site is the same boring pictures, I really think people buying a used Auto knows that only the pictures you see are the ones that hide what every used Auto has. People would probably buy way more if you just change the online sales game. Show really picture with no touch up like your hiding thing, make them feel like they are one the car lot even for the buyer that are on the edge my be FaceTime with them . Just a thought I…

17th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. How about offering a subscription service without all the **** ads? Come on folks, lots of places do that.

Drop downs, popups ads as news? I get you want a to make a buck on the click throughs, but enough is a enough.

17th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 17th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. i just want to know what vehicle with the white interior is displayed on Facebook??

its not an idea just a question. what vehicle is displayed on Facebook with the white interior and folding tables attached to the front seats?

17th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base