Skip to content

Autoblog

This forum is for you to make suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about our content and services. We’re always trying to improve and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change! The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. So please, tell us how we can improve your Autoblog experience.*

If you have videos, photos, ideas, etc. for a future story, please visit our Tips page.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. Mute option

When we mute an undesirable community member on Autoblog, the mute should work both ways, meaning that the other person could not see our own posts.

10th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. How about offering a subscription service without all the **** ads? Come on folks, lots of places do that.

Drop downs, popups ads as news? I get you want a to make a buck on the click throughs, but enough is a enough.

58th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. i just want to know what vehicle with the white interior is displayed on Facebook??

its not an idea just a question. what vehicle is displayed on Facebook with the white interior and folding tables attached to the front seats?

58th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base