Autoblog

This forum is for you to make suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about our content and services. We’re always trying to improve and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change! The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. So please, tell us how we can improve your Autoblog experience.*

If you have videos, photos, ideas, etc. for a future story, please visit our Tips page.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. This is ****.....unsubscribe is BS.....stop your **** emails

Unsubscribe me from you stinking emails.....NOW>

Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Contact me 231.487.9664 You are using a customers phone number for our contact for our dealership. Bob Seitz

Contact me: Bob Seitz you are using a customers phone number for our dealership's contact information. She is threatening to get an attorney. We DID NOT provide this phone number. Fletch's GMC/Buick 231.497.9664

Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I can't successfully edit my display name.

I have tried many variations and it never saves, it always goes back to the long string of numbers. Thank you in advance.

Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. bad link please update

Bad link on https://www.autoblog.com/2019/08/09/gm-lawsuit-bosch-fuel-pumps-duramax-diesel-trucks/

Please update the link to HMG Law Firm website. Currently it goes to an article that we deleted. https://www.hmglawfirm.com/cp4-fuel-pump/

Please just redirect to the front page.

Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. How do I get my shop on your directory?

Hi there! We would like to see how we can be added to your directory. We're revive Auto Repair, in troy Michigan. We've been open for over 6 years and we have amazing reviews on both google & yelp. Our website is https://www.reviveautorepair.com and our address is: 2888 E Maple road, Troy MI 48083 our phone number is (248) 817-5370

Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Update Mall of Georgia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Name

Hello, I'm an SEO reaching out on behalf of the Buford, GA dealership Mall of Georgia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram and I was wondering if you could drop the Ram in the dealership name on the following listing: https://www.autoblog.com/car-dealers/3858237-mall+of+georgia+chrysler+dodge+jeep+ram/. If you are able to update the name it would be greatly appreciated!

Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Your RSS feed is freaking out

Your RSS feed has gone insane. For more than 3 days now, every 6-8 minutes your RSS feed sends out a link to an article about a "$50 heads up navigation device". The link goes to. blank page. Even if it wasn't blank, the feed goes out and out and out and out. Three days now and no one there knows or does anything? It's not like you have to be in your office to fix it. Seriously, wake up people.

Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Where is my vehicle listing?

I posted a client's vehicle for sale and am not able to find the vehicle listed. When I search for it, it doesn't show. However, when I log into the site and click on Manage Listings... its there and active. This doesn't make any sense and we're missing out on the opportunity of listing their vehicle on AutoBlog. Can someone please help me address this and let me know if I'm doing anything wrong? Thanks! -Andy

Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please discontinue email notifications from people in your Mute list

The new Mute List feature is great, and thank you. However, please discontinue email notifications from people in your Mute list. It really defeats the whole point of trying to ignore trolls.

Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Indiana

Need to find out where junkyard gems is so I can order off a Buick special 1964 that he has there I need a phone number or something please.

Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. More details for the average person

Each person has a idea on which truck suits me for my daily activities .

Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Editorial Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. new design "feature"?

Something happened overnight. I'm using Win10 with Firefox 68.4.1 and now any news article I click on compresses the article down to about 2" wide on the left while the advertisements take up the rest of the screen width. Not cool.

Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please Remove Russell Land Auto Sales, LLC. Business is Closed!

Russell Land Auto Sales, LLC is CLOSED. No longer in business.
    Thanks,
    Wanda Russell (owner)

Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Update Rutland Auto Group Listing

Hello, I'm an SEO reaching out on behalf of Rutland Auto Group and I noticed an error on the dealership's listing: https://www.autoblog.com/car-dealers/354717311-rutland+auto+group/. If you could update it to 176 US-7, Rutland, VT 05701, it would be greatly appreciated.

Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Buying Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Blog Post Inquiry

Hello,

My name is Peri and I am the marketing director at West Coast Trial Lawyers.

I was reading over your blog/website and really enjoyed the content on it.

I believe your website fits perfectly with our own brand message, and we would love the opportunity to contribute relevant content. We have published over 500 pieces of content all over the internet and would love to do the same with your amazing website.
    Each piece of content is written by one of our attorneys to make sure the quality is extremely high.

Please let me know if this is something…

Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. What's up with the missing comments section?

The site is getting too loaded with ads, pop ups etc and today, no comments visible. What's up?

What happened to a possible paid subscription with no ads?

Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. James Riswick - Add Car Seats to your Luggage Tests.

Please tell James Riswick to include Car Seats fitting in back seats along in his Luggage Tests. This would probably be an extremely useful tip. Include one Britax Infant Car Base and Seat and then a Britax Convertible Booster to see how kids feet fit behind drivers/passengers.

I have an '14 MB-E550 thats getting small and want to know what fits the kids the best!

Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. PAYMENT FOR USE OF MY PERSONAL INFORMATION

MY NAME IS ALAN FEUER, MIAMI, FLORIDA

PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT I CHARGE 100$ PER MONTH FOR POSSESSION &/OR USE OF MY PERSONAL INFORMATION IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER. BY POSSESSING &/OR USING MY NAME, AUTO-BLOG AGREES TO PAY ME SAID SUM EACH TIME IT USES MY PERSONAL INFORMATION.

FAILURE TO PAY BASED ON POSSESSION &/OR USE WILL RESULT IN A LAWSUIT AGAINST AUTO-BLOG IN THE JURISDICTION OF MIAMI-DADE COUNTY, FLORIDA & WILL INCLUDE A DEMAND FOR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.

PLEASE BE GOVERNED ACCORDINGLY. /s/ ALAN FEUER

Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Auto Body Repair Shop on Website

We would like to be added to your list of local auto body shops for the Milwaukee, WI area. We have been in business for 12+ years with phenomenal google ratings. We can not find a place on your website to have us added. Please email or call us so we can get connected. ashley@nocoll.com or 414-727-4777

Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base