Skip to content

Autoblog

This forum is for you to make suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about our content and services. We’re always trying to improve and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change! The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. So please, tell us how we can improve your Autoblog experience.*

If you have videos, photos, ideas, etc. for a future story, please visit our Tips page.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

8 results found

1. We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Fix broken link to epa

Broken link is on url - https://www.autoblog.com/2018/08/02/fuel-economy-freeze-save-lives-analysis/

Under anchor text - SAFE Vehicles Rule ("Safer Affordable Fuel-Efficient")

Replacement link is - https://selectra.co.uk/sites/selectra.co.uk/files/pdf/departmentoftransportation.pdf

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Car Finder Filter suggestion: Style or Type

Split Style or Type category into 2 categories (maybe Body Type and Style) and make the selection as ANY checked options so that a search could be run, for example, for luxury SUV, crossover and wagons.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  Stephen Rouse responded

We’ve reviewed this request and have found that the format in which we receive data creates some complications. When we built our Car Finder experience, we looked at style and type and decided to use an “all” check so users could find SUVs that were also luxury or Crossovers that were also luxury. Unfortunately, users can’t find SUVs and Crossovers that are Luxury. We had to make a choice based on that data format. If we can get that formatting changed, we’ll revisit this suggestion. Thanks again.

4. Geachte redactie Ik heb drie speciale old timers te weten: 1. Fiat Topolino 1936 2. Austin 7 Pearl 1936 3. Heinkel

Geachte redactie

Ik heb drie speciale old timers te weten:

1. Fiat Topolino 1936
    2. Austin 7 Pearl 1936
    3. Heinkel Trojan 1962

Ik zou het leuk vinden met een artikel over een van deze zeldzame old timers in uw blad te komen…
    Gaarne zie ik uw reactie tegemoet…

Gerne möchte ich mit ein Artikel in ihrem Zeitschrift kommen.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. My e-mail show up at my friends saying MANAGEMENT CENTER is the sender not ***@aol.com or my name H*** M***. How to I change this?

My e-mails arrive at my friends saying the sender is MANAGEMENT CENTER - I can't figure out how to get it to show just my e-mail address @aol.com or just my name H M***? Mail Settings should have an option "How do you want your sender info to appear in the recepient's e-mail list?" . Kind of a basic feature wouldn't you say?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I am going to buy a new Camaro SS and I will put my Black Box in the car that Doubles Horse power and torque of the vehicle. Want a video?

My Black Box Doubles Horse Power and Torque of any vehicle. I've chosen the Camaro SS for the first car to put it in. Then I will buy a Jaguar with the V 12 engine and Double it's Power. I will be getting started on them around January and by mid Spring I will be on my way to Utah to test it out on the salt flats. I will send a video of the test run out to my friends. I've been crippled all of my life and I look at things that I can make better. I want…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Had idea about driving your camera for advertising your company

Will drive car to work (Walmart)...will also drive to tailgating events,cars shows,rodeos,trailrides,games,parks,fairs,carnivals,movies shopping centers and more...also will try to get training classes to move up in position at Walmart,have completed all pathway test,and assessments now waiting on Walmart graduation...also have Diploma from Stratford Career Institute completed studies in Hotel and Restaurant Management but courses contained Hospitality Management and Hospitality Business...you can reach me at Leonard Prentice(--*) or email; ******@yahoo.com... currently employed at Walmart on the Cap2 stocking team...seeking vehicle to drive too work and too other Walmarts because I am employed part-time....thanks

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base