Skip to content

AOL.com

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

2316 results found

1. Pelosi Thinks Trump Took the Wrong Path?

Pelosi and company have been around for ever, why hasn't she and her cohorts solved all these problems? THEY DON'T WANT TO SO THAT THE NEXT ELECTION, THEY CAN PROMISE (AGAIN) TO SOLVE THEM AND BLAME THE REPUBLICANS!

1367th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  News  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Your home page show the story ONCE. 1-72 you might see the same thing 5 times.

Instead of 72 stories on your homepage many repeated multiple times have only 50 stories only once. When you click on the stories make sure you can scroll through the whole story of all of them no more next next next. Remove 50% of the adds as well please.

2175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. CANCEL CHARLIE BROWN - ILL CANCEL CHANNEL 7 - WHO'S NEXT?

Whatever you cancel about our tradition, then we need to cancel back. Channel 7 and their advertisers need to be boycotted. In the end theyre coming for our culture.

10026th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. You had a good thing, don't mess with it. I have been using AOL for 26 years, but I can't use it all today, I can't read all the letters i

Go back to before Oct 20, whatever you were trying to do did not work, all you did was dump my account I used for 26 years and paid $240 a year for, and I can put my email address below but it is no longer working. I have two computers Mac and an iPhone. Sue Tatem Ph.D. phone 970 429 6832 land line, I don't want to sign in with ?Facebook or Google

3954th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. November Election

More fake news from more fake polls! YOU and your lefty buddies are full of yourselves if you think there is any chance of Biden winning in November. Many Bernie supporters refuse to vote for Biden and his latest "appearance" was literally a three ring circus with the geese, ringing phone, and gaffes. And now Oregon Republicans have been reregistered as non party or democrat. Many of them caught it soon enough and have formed a group. YOU all are disgusting pieces. This would be the only way YOU could win doing what YOU do best!

728th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. California Wildfires

Newsom is glad to have federal help after trashing Trump last week. If the forests in Kalifornia had been properly managed, they could have provided income and jobs for the state and mitigated the wildfire damage, but NOOOO, let’s blame global warming. Our forests have been mismanaged since the 80’s an now we’re paying the price!!!!!!!!

2175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Learn how to punctuate

Your headline writers apparently don't know what apostrophes are for or how to use them. I'm seeing Trumps and Bidens all over the place when it should be Trump's and Biden's. Please try to set a better example.

3954th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  News  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. AOL has NO news about the Chinese Virologist Whistleblower! Journalistic Malpractice

One would think that one of the more important stories about how the Chinese suppressed news and facts about the covid would be big news, but NOT to AOL and their buddies. Instead, the liberal media is praising China, while China and OUR media suppresses facts about covid and the freedom of Hong Kong. Whose side is AOL on?

2175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bari Weiss Exposes the Toxic Atmosphere of the Left at NYT (Ignored by AOL)

Nice expose' of the REAL toxic anti-news atmosphere at the vaunted NYT. There is NO room for centrist ideas, let alone conservative (pariah)
    ideas. We know the same thing happens at cnn. We have video and audio of that, plus statements from former employees. AND THIS IS THE GARBAGE THAT AOL PARROTS DAY AFTER DAY AFTER DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WE WILL FIND NOTHING ABOUT THIS STORY ON AOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1367th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. "Reimagining" law enforcement (the new left-wing mantra)

I just watched the mind-numbed pundits talking about reimagining law enforcement, code for defunding the police. Most people are NOT IN FAVOR OF THIS, and it will come back to bite the democrats in November. Just listening to pundit after pundit parrot the phrase, makes one wonder about their sanity. I wonder if they will hire private security? Should the federal taxpayers pay for the idiocy of these blue cities and states telling the police to stand down, only to incur millions in damage to public and private property? I don't think so! AND AOL SUPPORTS THIS GARBAGE!?

1367th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Things That People Love About America Headline

Watching the dem convention last week, one could NOT tell there was anything to love about the US. That was an unintended OOPS of AOL running that headline. But AOL can be caught in continual hypocrisy!

2175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Things That People Love About America Headline

Watching the dem convention last week, one could NOT tell there was anything to love about the US. That was an unintended OOPS of AOL running that headline. But AOL can be caught in continual hypocrisy!

2175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. aol have been slow and mess up for a year or more, have used aol e mail fore 15 to 20 year but you fix things

aol has been mess up for a year or more hav used aol fore 15 to 20 years you got to fix it

1367th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Real News about the Clintons and Ghisllaine Maxwell (you won't see it on AOL)

So, Hillary talked about Trump stealing the election, this week, when she and the DNC ordered and paid for the "dirty dossier" that obama cronies used to spy on the Trump administration and to blackmail process crimes admissions from his cabinet to be. HILLARY HIRED GHISLAINE MAXWELL'S NEPHEW RIGHT OUT OF COLLEGE TO WORK IN ONE OF THE MOST SENSITIVE INFORMATION AREAS OF THE GOVERNMENT! Well, We now know, "what does it matter now anyway?" Talk about lying and corruption.......

2175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Postal Service Under Scrutiny for Box Thefts?

I would say that we can put that on the doorsteps of all the elected democrat leadership at every level that has not denounced the lawlessness of the last 2+ months. NOT ONE WORD OF DENOUNCEMENT FROM THE DNC LAST WEEK! The BLM leadership in Chicago says the looting is "reparations". You can't blame the postal service for this one AND YOU CAN'T BLAME TRUMP. (you can try, apparently everything is his fault)

2175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 470th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Your coverage of the president is simply nauseating. It is so biased and derogatory. I think he is doing a great job. Time to stop the p

Your coverage of the President is nauseating. It is so biased against him. He is showing absolute leadership and doing everything he can. I would like to know what the Democrats are actually doing to help besides criticizing him. They don't mention that. Why don't they actually come up with some ideas to help pitch in and help the country during this crisis? Its time to step up to the plate, not promote their partisan agenda. I didn't vote for him last time, BUT DUE TO YOUR COVERAGE I AM 100% VOTING FOR HIM.

470th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 2175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Biden's Speech

Biden pulled out every political platitude we've ever heard and said nothing. The whole week offered no plan to help the middle class or how the D's might improve the economy or anything else. They all tried to paint a picture of darkness, when we had the best economy in 50 years until China unleashed the corona virus. Trump has many accomplishments in improving minority lives, but we'll never see it here on AOL!

2175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Eric Holder call for investigation

This is the same Holder that refused to investigate black panthers at a voting venue, threatening potential voters. HYPOCRITES! AND YOU, AOL, THINK THIS IS GOING TO HURT TRUMP!

2175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL.com