Skip to content

AOL.com

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

2316 results found

1. Obama/Biden Response to H1N1 (or N1H1 as Biden calls it)

There was NO response at all from Obama Biden until 1000 people died, and then YOU and the rest of the "media" fawned over what Obama did, which was next to nothing........ So YOU run all your hit stories, but WE know the truth! And you can run a hundred of your fake news stories, but that doesn't change the TRUTH.

728th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  News  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. China More Dangerous Than Russia (YOU WON'T SEE THIS ON AOL)

If you could tune in to China's nationalized TV, (not much different than alphabet american TV) you would see support for Biden BECAUSE HE'S WEAKER AND EASIER TO DEAL WITH THAN TRUMP! They also have ad campaigns in the US that are localized to the lawmakers' areas who support Trump and speak out against China. Makes voting simple, RIGHT, AOL?

2175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I follow guidelines for my comments on news articles, but get rejected everytime. Libs can say just about anything.. WHY?

How can you improve AOL when they are so bias against Trump and Republicans.. So sad and they will never change. Should do away with all news articles if they can't be equal with everyone. They always tell you to join the conservations but whats the use if you always get rejected. Won't make any room for improvement

3954th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Abhorrent Arrests?

What's abhorrent is that the idiot Portland mayor has let this go on for almost two months. Then, he has the audacity to blame Trump for the violence. What a crock, as are YOU and all the blue state governors and mayors that have let this go on and then will expect the federal tax payers to bail them out!

1367th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Stop with the Fake News

The media was caught with pants down. (skirts too). Trump used the media's OWN video to show their abject bias and they didn't like it. They called it propaganda. But WHO produced it? The fake news media. And YOUR rag is a daily participant. Last week the media was saying Trump doesn't have a unified plan for all states, but now that he wants to get the economy going as a unit, the small dem governors don't want to cooperate! Is there a little hypocrisy there?

470th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. YOU CRITICIZE RNC GATHERING,BUT PRAISE THE DEMONSTRATIONS

I see your criticism of "social distancing" etc for the RNC, but NO criticism for the demonstrations and riots!. ARE YOU GOING TO KEEP TRACK OF COVID AMONG THE DEMONSTRATORS AND RIOTS? I think NOT! Just MORE BIASED HYPOCRITICAL REPORTING FROM YOU AND YOUR LEFTIST BUDDIES! (Someone there must still recognize the truth when it slaps them in the face, or is it too late?)

2175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. WTF is a long running script and why does it preclude opening EVERY story?

WTF is a long running script and why does it preclude opening EVERY story? Fix it!

470th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I'm so sick of AOL news!

So SICK of your bias and everyday anti-America and anti-President Trump. We've had AOL, pretty much, since day 1, but we are seriously considering going through all the hassle of changing email addresses on everything and doing away with AOL all together! So sickening, every single day. We have to listen to the mainsteam media try to tear this country up everyday, why does AOL think they have to jump on the anti-Trump bandwagon? Wish you would be fair and impartial.

2175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Your number 13 headline? What's with YOU lazy people at AOL?

The grown son who moved home and wouldn't leave until he went before a judge? I would be embarrassed to run that old story! What's the matter? No new hit job from yahoo news? I'm sure there will be plenty tonight or tomorrow morning after the speakers at RNC ripped the dems!
    What a contrast to the hate Trump rhetoric all week at DNC! There are actually points to criticize Trump on, but the democrats sure struck out in every way last week!

2175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The Truth about Blake and the Police in Kenosha (That You Won't See Here on AOL)

Black neighbors called the police on Blake for a domestic disturbance. He was carrying a knife and fought with police. He was tased and it did not phase him, telling us that he was high on something! He was KNOWN TO CARRY FIREARMS IN HIS CAR. He escaped the police, ran to his car and reached into his car. If I were an officer, I wouldn't wait for Blake to bring the gun out and shoot me. When someone if high on drugs, it may take multiple rounds to bring them down, which is exactly what happened! If he had…

2175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. More BS From Kenosha, trying to blame Tucker

We have seen the footage, and the shooter was being chased, attacked, and fired upon. He was hit multiple times with a skateboard. He turned himself in. The people attacking him were convicted felons, child-molesters, etc, etc. And YOU, AOL, ARE GETTING MORE DISGUSTING BY THE SECOND! How about George had a FATAL amount of fentanyl in his system. Blake's mother HAS APPOLOGIZED TO TRUMP AND IS CALLING FOR AN END TO THE VIOLENCE. WE WON'T SEE ANY OF THIS ON AOL AND THEIR COHORTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. More BS From Kenosha, trying to blame Tucker

We have seen the footage, and the shooter was being chased, attacked, and fired upon. He was hit multiple times with a skateboard. He turned himself in. The people attacking him were convicted felons, child-molesters, etc, etc. And YOU, AOL, ARE GETTING MORE DISGUSTING BY THE SECOND! How about George had a FATAL amount of fentanyl in his system. Blake's mother HAS APPOLOGIZED TO TRUMP AND IS CALLING FOR AN END TO THE VIOLENCE. WE WON'T SEE ANY OF THIS ON AOL AND THEIR COHORTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Biden and China

It is well known, despite YOU trying to hide it, Biden and his son have long lucrative histories with China. (and Russia) I don't know why all the denial and support of China.....(yes,I do,$$$) China is a dangerous country, probably more dangerous than Russia, Russia, Russia and I absolutely understand YOUR hypocrisy. So, I also understand why you would try to put down someone who has actually escaped that evil regime! But don't think YOU and Biden and the D's aren't going to get called out on it!!

2175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Biden and China

It is well known, despite YOU trying to hide it, Biden and his son have long lucrative histories with China. (and Russia) I don't know why all the denial and support of China.....(yes,I do,$$$) China is a dangerous country, probably more dangerous than Russia, Russia, Russia and I absolutely understand YOUR hypocrisy. So, I also understand why you would try to put down someone who has actually escaped that evil regime! But don't think YOU and Biden and the D's aren't going to get called out on it!!

2175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Biden's "Make me sick" Statement

Remember when obama said the police had acted "stupidly", before he had the facts? It's OK for Biden's to be saddened at a death, but I haven't seen anything about him being "sick" about the riots and the deaths that have happened during the riots! But maybe his "handlers" haven't told him...... On another note, last week was hate Trump, this week, we're hearing good things about our country which are happening right now and many of them are because of Trump. The democrats tell us that nothing good can happen unless they are elected. What the D's have done…

2175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Former Ethics Chief now the moral compass?

The ceo of Goya went to the obama WH, then he went to the Trump WH. So, what's the difference? He ran into the PC/Cancel Culture Police, that think THEY (YOU,AOL, included) can tell EVERYONE what to do, what to think, what to buy, and probably how to wipe! Well, that's pure BS. YOU and your leftist buddies didn't like it that you were one upped, so YOU continue your attacks! YOU and your buddies are pathetic! The best part, however, is THAT YOU WERE CANCELLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1367th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. YOUR HEADLINES

Your headlines are sooo biased. Number one: The "expert" has his opinion that we may never have a vaccine and he's welcome to it. But many others are more hopeful and have expert status. But YOU run that headline to strike fear and doubt into people. The more people that die is actually better for YOUR narrative. That's a SAD place to be, but YOU volunteered to do this!

728th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Delete my ******* news feed right now you *************!!!!!!!!!!!

Delete my ******* news feed right now you *************!!!!!!!!!!!

2175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. AOC Fact Checking Anything?

AOC fact checking anything is an instant oxymoron!!

2175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Become a middle of the road News Channel.

If you remember when CNN started, it was a news channel. It reported the news without spinning to the right or the left, and it rapidly grew world wide. Now, it is just a shadow of its former self.
    It is a BETTER Business Model if you adopted the original reporting format that CNN pioneered,and for which the USA is craving.

3954th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL.com