AOL.com
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
2596 results found
-
HOW CAN I GET THE AOL LINK ON MY LOWER BAR, OR MENU?
HOW CAN I GET THE AOL LINK ON MY LOWER BAR, OR MENU?
5070th ranked -
Keep news home page up to date. (Simple)
Just read the lead article on the AOL new page:
U.S. airlines cancel nearly 1,400 flights due to massive winter storm
Reuters, January 12, 2024 at 8:47 AMScolled down, next story is
A Thanksgiving tradition returns: busy roads, crowded airports Reuters, DANIEL TROTTA AND ALLISON LAMPERTNovember 22, 2023 at 2:45 PM
and then
Thanksgiving travel expected to break pre-pandemic records in US Reuters, GABRIELLA BORTER AND DAVID SHEPARDSON November 21, 2023 at 5:59 PMTwo of your three lead stories are almost two months out of date. Please take this as constructive criticisms, the AOL news page is…
5070th ranked -
Scam Advertisements on AOL Mail
Mail.AOL.com website is advertising scammers. MemorialStamp.com is selling fraudulent stamps.
2857th ranked -
Identifying news source
Thank you for identifying news sources in the teaser. I don't have to click on sources known to be untruthful.
2857th ranked -
Fix notifications to take users to correct version of article
I live in the U.S. After I comment on an article, I will see that I have notifications showing people who responded to or liked my comment. Sometimes, when I click on one of those notifications, I am taken to the UK version of the article and comments and I will get a notice from aol that my comment no longer exists. However, if I can find the U.S. version of the article, my comments will still be there. I don't know why this happens and why it only happens occasionally, but it is a very bad flaw in the…
1844th ranked -
Tabs crashing
Tabs keep crashing. Looks like it is due to changes aol has made, as many others are having this problem. I'm only having this problem with aol, no other sites. I deleted my cache and am still having the issue. It happens over and over again after just a minute or two. Maybe quit breaking things with fixing things that are not broken.
1046th ranked -
Change your news feed back to the way it was. If it ain’t broke DONT FIX IT
Change your news feed back to the way it was. If it ain’t broke DONT FIX It
424th ranked -
5070th ranked
-
Bring back the AOL news that is compacted as before, so that you can look at 4 blocks immediately instead of having to scroll to look t
Go back to the original format for the AOL news section. {if it works, don't fix it} is my motto and take that stupid red announcement off asking me to change my email preference..Annoying
568th ranked -
5070th ranked
-
restore my comment ability
please let me make comments in the show comments section of the news articles.. and let me reply to comments.. if i violated something i am sorry but i dnt think somene else should be able to keep disliking my vews and have me blocked
1046th ranked -
Use less liberal news and provide more conservative news.
Your news is awlful.. You only provide news that slams the conservative viewpoint and supports liberals. Its very biased. EX: when Trump was president-you provide all kind of negative press. Now that Biden is in there-noting about his negative blunders, things he does that are are anti american etc. If you do it for one presidnet-you should follow the course of news for the next? But I dont see anything? Very liberal news on AOL news and its not news-its making your own news according to your agenda...
1046th ranked -
Where can i find the archive of Aol Hometown voices from the time of Y2K honoring our US Military veterans ?
Where can i find the archive of Aol Hometown voices from the time of Y2K honoring our US Military veterans ?
5070th ranked -
5070th ranked
-
Stop Slanting Your News
After moving on from Trump, why do you pick on another Republican? Keep your opinions on the editorial page! There are also good reasons to highlight a GOP candidate. You are always negative.
5070th ranked -
Change nothing.
It is a pleasure to read informative reporting without drowning it gratuitous bias. I've been away from AOL for a while, and you can't imagine how pleased and surprised I was to see the professional approach AOL takes these days to describing news stories. I feel like I need a shower or bath after reading anything posted on Microsoft, or MSNBC, or CNN, etc. Those people think the problem is with "pronouns." No, with them the problem is with the "Adjectives"!
5070th ranked -
The headline news 2 new formats are horrible....please go back to the original format. Thank you
Please go back to the original headline format.
1046th ranked -
WHY DOES AOL NEWS STAFF PROMOTE A CORRUPT DEMOCRAT PARTY?
IMPROVE AOL NEWS BY REPORTING THE TRUTH ABOUT THE CORRUPT DEMOCRAT PARTY.
1378th ranked -
News feed
All your news feed consist of negative postings and quite frankly it's amateurish. Try to bring it up to at least high school level. It's really garbage.
2857th ranked -
How do you expect to be taken seriously when your main 'news' source's are cnn, usa today and the today show? whats next? wikinews?
try real news source's wikinews is not working
2857th ranked
- Don't see your idea?