AOL.com
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
2597 results found
-
Please QUIT being negative on President Trump and TELL the TRUTH
Today in your news you said :"Trump reportedly dismissed January virus warnings as 'alarmist'". You are wrong in easily provable facts. In the state of the Union address our President talked about the Virus and needing to work with China. (That was before we found out how much China was and still is lying about this virus.) Also in January Pres. Trump began closing our borders to China. What was our Congress doing in Nov-Jan? Trying to impeach the President. Everyday all AOL can do is report NEGATIVE news about the President. It is obvious you hate this President but…
132nd ranked -
Quit being so one sided when it comes to politics!!
It is blatantly obvious that your news people a slanted left. Every story about Trump is negative. Where are the news stories about Hunter Biden and his crooked deals with the Ukraine and China? And no these are not debunked stories. Maybe AOL should practice some objective journalism.
I have been with AOL since dial up internet (You've Got Mail!) and AOL seems to be getting worse and worse.
840th ranked -
Some News Shouts So Loud Even AOL Can’t Ignore It
So even AOL can’t ignore the lying Scully story. Why not ignore it, you ignore so much other real news..... Pathetic rag as usual. Or is it because the Joe/Hunter story is becoming so”loud”?
840th ranked -
Stupid or oddly devious?
Again, is aol/Verizon the stupidest company or are you just plain devious? Flashing the on top of the story I'm attempting to read with an AT&T ad? Really? Isn't it bad enough the other 2/3's of the screen is flashing and jumping around? This does NOT make me read the ads, it just makes me block them out. Also, why oh why do you continue to state 10 pictures or whatever, and then just continue on with the flashing and blocking for 20-30? Can't your people count? I usually just X-out and move on. I wouldn't advertise on aol for…
5071st ranked -
Quit being blatantly left wing
Your "news" reports are written left wing hacks. "Baseless claims of voter fraud"?? Please we shall see. There are many irregularities in the vote tabulations. AOL expects us to believe that creepy sleepy Joe who rarely came out of his basement, and who could hardly form a coherent sentence could win so many states with so little enthusiasm?
1046th ranked -
Stop your news coverage entirely. Just put ads and puff entertainment stuff.
You have no credibility as a legit news source. I don't think you can change, so please discontinue your "news" feed.
2857th ranked -
One month into Biden presidency. EVERY HEADLINE STILL ABOUT TRUMP
ENOUGH OF THE TRUMP STORIES! MOVE ON!
2857th ranked -
news
I was banned from posting to newsfeed articles a week ago. I didn't use profane, vulgar, or threatening language. I didn't know why my post was being banned so kept trying to correct making it acceptable. Still not able to post. How long am I restricted for? Seems my post was banned for arbitrary and subjective reasons. I'd appreciate knowing how long my ban is for.
2857th ranked -
Dubious Biden Story??????????
This is how AOL treats a story that doesn’t fit it’s fake news narrative. THEY call it DUBIOUS! And AOL completely ignores Steve Scully admitting he lied about being hacked! And he was to be the “fair” moderator for the second debate!!!! You media dems are all the same! You lie, hide news, and cherry pick!! Undeserving of your constitutional protections! Of course YOU hate the rule of law and the constitution!!
840th ranked -
840th ranked
-
RACIST HAVE TAKEN OVER AOL
DANDYDAN
since when did we start classifying blacks as "people" and not monkeys ?5071st ranked -
Interesting how you don't have discussion about certain items. the following - Nike and FedEx Among Companies That Paid $0 in 2020 Federal I
Nike and FedEx Among Companies That Paid $0 in 2020 Federal Income Tax.
You leave out the part where Stock Held Companies profits goes to Share Holders that pay taxes on Dividends they receive.5071st ranked -
DEMOCRAT STOOGE
Get you head out the Democrat's part of the body--JUST BELOW THE WAIST.
340th ranked -
Biden
Biden is a mentally ******** stupid ***, who hates America and lies to make himself self-important. I hate this man.
2857th ranked -
Stop referencing Twitter feeds for videos that don't populate!
Stop referencing Twitter feeds for videos that don't populate and can't been played or seen! I'm not a Twitter user and don't plan to be, you are alienating loyal AOL users. :(
2857th ranked -
Hey china joe, Where's the dough for the American citizens, WE GET SERVED FIRST . . . .
Hey china joe, Where's the dough for the American citizens, WE GET SERVED FIRST . . . .
2857th ranked -
Get rid of that **** video in the middle on AOL front page. It's totally irritating.
Get rid of that **** video in the middle on AOL front page. It's totally irritating.
840th ranked -
I don't like this new AOL. home page! Go back to more of the original look!!!
I don't like this new AOL. home page! Go back to more of the original look!!!
171st ranked -
FORWARDING MAIL
When I forward an email, I generally do not wish the names and addresses of all the folks who received it with me to be forwarded as well.
But suddenly I find myself unable to delete anything from this list without deleting the entire message. WRONG !!5071st ranked -
I see Trump is headlining the AOL "news" again
Absolutely pathetic. No news about the chaotic mess the Biden administration is trying to cover up down at the southern border. I guess the leftist media really doesn't care about them after all. Its all about power and diverting attention away to the Democrats constant failures.
5071st ranked
- Don't see your idea?