AOL.com
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
2597 results found
-
How about starting with the truth?? Novel idea?? Unheard of course at AOL.
How about some stories about the out of control ILLEGAL border crossings that your hero Joe Biden created!!! If you want to do news , then do the news, good or bad, not what you don't want to see or hear because it offends YOU!! Your job is to report the truth, but then again maybe you don't want to be taken seriously for the job you do.
5071st ranked -
Your News sucks it is so bias toward the Democrats. I am a Democrat, but I want the news NOT what I want to hear.
Be fair and honest
5071st ranked -
Please provide a way to comment on the things you post, some is news worthy and some is garbage....I would like to say a few words afterward
I would like to comment after reading the things you post as news worthy, I think the people making news are criminals. I would like to comment after you post their story or picture...thank you!
2857th ranked -
Im so disgusted with AOL's liberal agenda
why can't you just publish non emotional news based in fact
5071st ranked -
Socialist Country
AOL-Get your head out of the Democrat's Rear End NOW
5071st ranked -
Impeach Biden
He is the worst after 60 days in office and has turned the US into a wimpy nation no longer respected by any country.
His policies are socialistic and will ruin our middle and lower classes by taxing them to death. Higher prices have already happened and just wait for the rest of his insane programs.5071st ranked -
Let paying AOL members comment!!
Enough of AOL's bias, liberal censorship! 90% of the news comments are pro Trump and conservative thoughts anyway, does AOL plan to try to cancel them out too? If so, there'll only be a few comments left...
5071st ranked -
More FAKE News. I am leaving your platform
I've been with AOL since I was about 10 years old...Never thought I'd be leaving because of biased political views. This is shameful.
681st ranked -
Quit censoring all Conservative comments. Your fascism is showing.
It would be really nice to be able to comment freely on this site without constantly getting "Pending review" while some Fascist Leftist checker decides whether I have freedom of speech today or not. Every Conservative on AOL is getting fed up with it. There are other email sites, you know.
2857th ranked -
stop trashing Trump
Your news stories are clearly left-leaning. All of your Trump stories today are negative. Sell-outs to the liberals. Nothing about Hunter/Joe Biden? Really?
1046th ranked -
Liberal puritans and race hustling on the march
AOL and the news media keeps feeding off of whatever ideas it can promote to offend the liberal agenda. If its traditional its bad. Anything new no matter how dumb or ignorant or flies in the face of logic is to be supported. Dissect every microcosm of traditional standards and post it as an affront to "progress". There's foreign interests at play that love to see America tear itself apart. AOL is not an American company anymore and is anything but American.
We need to get back to our core values and stop this viscous attack on anything and everything…
5071st ranked -
AOL, Please stop spreading divisive leftist propaganda. You are causing civil unrest to support you narrative
Please stop spreading your divisive leftist propaganda. It's in almost all of your news stories. You are causing civil unrest and contributing to the body count just to support you narrative. SHAME ON YOU!
840th ranked -
stop withg the liberal bias and be fair.
Tell the truth not the BS you have been reporting. Stop censoring pro Conservative news . Bega truthful maybe you can become profitable and respected of which you are neither
241st ranked -
Drop the fake news
All of a sudden the National Anthem is ok to the Woke Culture? Stop with the fake news. Joe Biden is a criminal used his office as VP to bribe Ukraine to fire the prosecutor that would have nailed Hunter
2857th ranked -
Not able to make comments on News articles
Not able to make comments on News articles, they keep getting rejected and I'm putting the same comments in as others are.
2857th ranked -
Police right wing comments for outright lies
We saw what those lies led to on 1/6/21, yet AOL continued to not only permit them, but to ban people who questioned them. I will be cancelling my FIOS as a result
5071st ranked -
STOP POSTING FAKE NEWS.
BIDEN IS A SNAKE
1845th ranked -
Stop one way Trump bull.
One way AOL BULL. Against Trump. I think AOL gets a kick out of always saying bad things about Trump all the time.
378th ranked -
Horrible journalist at AOL. I won't stay with aol forever. Can't stand the bias in their skewed news stories.
Hire and allow your journalist to educate themselves on everything happening with each situation. Then report fair and honest information on all situations. Not just the disgusting biased brain warped articles that you currently post. You have no idea how dumb you look to MOST Americans.
681st ranked -
Please just report the news and stop throwing in adjectives to the left are rigt "JUST REPORT THE NEWS"
Just report the news.
840th ranked
- Don't see your idea?