Skip to content

Assist by AOL

Help us improve Assist by AOL

We invite you to share your thoughtful and specific feedback with us. At AOL, we strive to improve our product offerings and we often use the most popular suggestions to make positive changes!

Please note: This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

12 results found

1. How do I delete an account that I no longer use ?

I want to delete an account I no longer use.
    <vintagersdave@aol.com >

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Can't get through automated phone system. Have been disconnected multiple times. HOW CAN I GET A HUMAN TO TALK TO!!!!

Automated phone system isn't functioning properly. I can't reach anyone to help me.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. cant figure out how else to get this to you... your msg and mine in return... thanks

From: chathamms@aol.comTo: aol.customer.support@aol.comCc: ChathamMS@aol.comSent: 2/24/2020 5:45:22 PM Eastern Standard TimeSubject:

Re: Identifying Official AOL EmailDear AOL Computer Support Folks---- I think I made a significant error this afternoon in what started out as a question about a message I got that pretended to be AOL Official mail but looked fishy to me and I called about it.

Anyway your staff was quite helpful but appears I made a couple of decisions that are not workable "for me"   and dont know how to correct it.  As I said it started with a question about an email I received that…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It is no help at all try being helpful

Do not send a code to e-mail that you an not open

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please contact our AOL Customer Support team at 1-800-827-6364 Monday – Friday (8 AM – 1 AM ET,) and Saturday  (8 AM – 10 PM ET.) for account reset situations.

6. ENGLISH SPEAKING TECHS

I'AM FED UP WITH THE NON ENGLISH SPEAKING TECHS & BEING HUNG UP ALL OF THE TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Responded  ·  Product Support responded

We’re sorry to hear about your experience. It’s certainly our expectation and desire that you receive the highest quality service when working with customer support. We’re sad to hear that it sounds like you did not.
    Rest assured that we’ve captured your complaint and will make sure your experience is shared with others in an effort to prevent this in the future.

7. RUDE

Please discipline BAUM. In my 24 years on AOL I have never been treated so rudely. He was very impatiend so that I will be cancelling my AoL contract

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your patience while we reviewed your feedback.

We’re sorry to hear about your experience. It’s certainly our expectation and desire that you receive the highest quality service when working with customer support. We’re sad to hear that it sounds like you did not.

Rest assured that we’ve captured your complaint and will make sure your experience is shared with others in an effort to prevent this in the future.

I’m here to help if you still need assistance or have additional questions.

8. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I have Norton and the AOL app. Please stop sending all the email about both! Thank you, Sheena

Save yourself time by stopping all the emails about Norton’s and AOL app. I have both and too much needless email. I’m getting at least 2-4 per day from AOL about app or security system. Annoying!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’re really sorry to hear your displeasure with the Norton and AOL app emails on the AOL Mail page. To disable the marketing email in AOL Mail, please go to marketingpreferences.aol.com and turn off the notifications you no longer wish to receive. In case you need help doing this, we have a help article dedicated to managing your preferences: https://help.aol.com/articles/account-management-preferences

11. Quit disconnecting calls or transferring to aol

3 hours.....repeatedly sent back to aol, hung up on. Paid for support but no one will address issue. Scam

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I currently pay a substantial AOL monthly fee. Therefore, why do you want to assess a $12.99 fee for tech support?

For existing AOL members, tech support fees should be waived. I have been a supportive AOL member for over 15years and it’s mind blogging to learn and understand why AOL is recommending such.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

AOL offers Tech support to our members to keep your online life running smoothly, and your information protected. Tech support from AOL is included in your AOL membership, and is not an additional charge to you.

Assist by AOL is a premium service that can help beyond the AOL world with virus removal, computer tune-ups, device setups and extensive troubleshooting.
    Assist by AOL covers nearly any technical issue that you might encounter outside of your AOL account. Learn more here: https://help.aol.com/articles/assist-by-aol-faqs

• Don't see your idea?

Assist by AOL

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base