Skip to content

AOL Mail Norrin

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

281 results found

1. email message word wrap

Not an idea, but something that needs to be fixed. I find no setting to allow word wrap, new emails open up and you can only read half to 3/4 of the text, the other part is under the AD covering it on the right side of the screen. To see the covered text you HAVE to use the scroll bar ... WHY? Please, please FIX this, make word wrap, or DO NOT COVER the emails with anything.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, we'd like to hear more about this issue. Could you please contact us at help.aol.com so we can look into it? We're also available on X (former Twitter) @AOLSupportHelp.

2. Some aol users are not getting my aol emails

All of a sudden some of my regular aol email users arent getting my emails.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, we'd like to hear more about this issue. Could you please contact us at help.aol.com so we can look into it? We're also available on X @AOLSupportHelp.

3. AOL signin

AOL Sign-in need to quit remembering user account ID and posting them on the sign-in page for a choice yo log into AOL mail. As it is if you happen to put account password in anyone that uses the same computer can now see not only user log in ID but your password as well. AOL in its greatest wisdom has not allowed a feature to disable using saved login or the ability to delete from that posted list.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. All I would like to know is HOW DO I VIEW THE ITEMS IN MY "BLOCKED" EMAIL LIST?????

All I would like to know is HOW DO I VIEW THE ITEMS IN MY "BLOCKED" EMAIL LIST?????

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To unblock a sender, you'll need to:

1. Click the Settings icon | click More Settings.
    2. Click Security and Privacy.
    3. Mouse over an email address, then click the Delete icon

5. My AOL app is not working on my iphone. It says “Unable to add account. Check your internet connection.” My internet is working on the phone

The Aol app is not working on my iphone. It says “ Unable to add account. Check your internet connection.” The internet is working fine on my phone. I can check my email on Safari. I reinstalled the app but it is still not working. I worked with AOL Support but we failed to fix it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. recovery

Please provide access to my address book for future recovery options

Brian ***

****@aol.com

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

As much as I would like to help you directly, for security concerns, we do not handle account-related information through this forum. Please contact our AOL Customer Support team at 1-800-300-5017. Thank you!

7. Ich benötige Hilfe meine alter Account ***@aol.com habe ich keinen Zugriff drauf. Ich bebötige die Kontakte. habe schon alles versuch

Ich bin mit meinem alten Kontakt seit der Störung in eine Schleife geraten und habe keinen Zugang zu meinen alten Account bitte helfen sie mir.
    Es dauert jetzt schon über 2 Wochen und wir kommen nicht weiter!!!!
    Benötige ihre Hilfe. Missbrauchseite ist eine Entlosschleife....

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. email system isn't accepting connection requests

My customers keep emailing me and are getting them kicked back with the following error:

Your message couldn't be delivered. Despite repeated attempts to contact the recipient's email system it didn't respond.

Contact the recipient by some other means (by phone, for example) and ask them to tell their email admin that it appears that their email system isn't accepting connection requests from your email system. Give them the error details shown below. It's likely that the recipient's email admin is the only one who can fix this problem.

I can forward the code that was sent.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Mail searches do not find mail that is sent TO the person being searched.

Mail searches do not find mail that is sent TO the person being searched. Only the mail from that person is found. This needs to be fixed.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, we'd like to hear more about this issue. Could you please contact us at help.aol.com so we can look into it? We're also available on X (former Twitter) @AOLSupportHelp.

10. Die E-Mails meiner Freundin kommen bei mir nicht an. Seit dem neuen Update. Das verärgert unglaublich :(

Seit dem Update kommen die Mails meiner Freundin bei mir gar nicht an. Wo werden die bitte abgefangen??? immerhin steht bei ihr als versendet und er verschickt auch Daten. Warum kommen bei mir E-Mails mit den Daten nicht an? Irgendwas ist bei euch schief gelaufen.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Eleminate "Page Not Available" popup before inbox can open.

Why is "Page Not Available" an extra stop before my inbox is accessible? I need to go directly to inbox, not this extra step.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 2 step verification

YOU SAY..."We found 1 security concern with your AOL account." But you NEVER identify what it is, so assume this is just a BS statement to panic users into 2 step verification. Even a millennial could see right through that one. Shame on you.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

As much as I would like to help you directly, for security concerns, we do not handle account-related information through this forum. Please contact our AOL Customer Support team at 1-800-300-5017. Thank you!

13. change password

WHY is it so hard to find out how to change my password. Virtually non-existent under settings or anywhere. what piece of ****

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. How do I prevent AOL from adding contacts & phone numbers to my contacts list?

I do not want AOL to invade my phone contacts, nor do I want AOL to ADD new contacts to my list. I just spent 3 hours deleting bogus contacts.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I would like to know how

Is there an "easy" way to pin an icon to my toolbar- NOT start up please

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, we'd like to hear more about this issue. Could you please contact us at help.aol.com so we can look into it? We're also available on X @AOLSupportHelp.

16. frustrated over recovery

Your ststem sucks. You have locked me out of my email. You keep directing me in circles to get back on. consequently I have not gotten back on. I treally looks like ypour whole purpose to be a malwhare program and hold all of my information for ransom, that is criminal as far as I am concerned. You do not care about people only that they have money that you want to nbe in your corporate pocket not the mconsumer pocket. the best idea I have is go back to your old ways and not he so greedy.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. New Mail Button Causes the Right Side Slider Bar to Move Down the List

Please fix the fault of the Right Side Slider Bar moving down the list of unopened messages every time the New Mail Button is clicked. This fault misleads users to see the wrong message as the most recent pending email.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. You deleted my entire inbox past a week old. Please bring it back.

Please restore my inbox. There was important stuff in there.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. what happened to the trash button?

where is the trash box?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Calendar

I cannot get rid of the blue striped background in the blocks. It has been this way a long time. I have been having trouble deleting items I do not need any longer.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

AOL Mail Norrin

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base