Spam Filter Broken
What has happened to the Spam filter? Legitimate email is getting inexplicably place in Spam while in the middle of an on-going conversation. On 25 April, a person we were communicating with via email, sent us a follow up message. This message went to Spam without our knowledge. The person sent 3 more follow up messages, each one expressing an increased level of frustration. We also sent 3 messages because we had not heard back from the person. Today we received a very snarky email in our inbox from that same person COMPLAINING WE WERE NOT ANSWERING HER EMAILS. At that point, we went into our Spam folder to discover the unread messages.
We appreciate the Spam filter, but it should not filter out addresses we are actively emailing.
Please respond.
-
MARIAN LAWRENCE
commented
AOL HAS EMBEDDED INVALID INFORMATION ON MY SIGN IN/PLEASE FIX IMMEDIATELY. i CANNOT USE MY EMAIL BECAUSE OF IT..DO NOT CCHARGE ME MONTHLY UNTIL IT IS WORKING RIGHT!!!
-
MARIAN LAWRENCE
commented
GET R I D O F ,ICHAELS ON MY EMAIL ADDRESS. FOR SOME REASON OUT OF THE BLUE ...MICHAELS YARN HAS BECOME EMBEDDED AS PART OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS...P L E A S E STOP
I M M E D I A T E L Y!!! -
PATRICIA FORE
commented
STOP THE POLITICAL ADS!
-
Jennifer Reiver
commented
Stop posting political ads. I'm only here to check my email.
-
Susan Grothe
commented
Quit taking their money to try to influence our vote. Expecially Harris!
-
NICHOLAS CANONICO
commented
Your supporting any party is Disgusting
and im considering leaving AOL after MANY years, because of all the adds
Tell your client to spend their $$ different way, its verry annoying
actually worse that SPAM
-
Robert SILVA
commented
It appears that AOL doesn't care about the ads by all the complaints and them still doing it
-
Robert SILVA
commented
I find this an insult to my way of life by you promoting her on my screen!
-
ROBERT WELK
commented
stop pushing political mail on AOL : lj welk
-
Cindy Martinez
commented
STOP sending me request for donations for Kamala Harris when I send off an email. I did not open anything and yet you took it upon yourself to send it to me when I click SEND on my outgoing emails.
I will be reaching out to my congressman. -
Libby Letourneau
commented
Stop pushing your agenda on me. I'll vote for who I want and do not need you pushing Harris and for me to donate to that campaign.
-
IRINA GALATSKAYA
commented
Stop sending me political ads
-
JAMES OBLER
commented
How much is the Harris/Walz campaign paying AOL to post these offensive ads? Or, is AOL posting them for free, because AOL management wants Harris to win?
Please just stop. -
WILLIAM YANG
commented
STOP WITH THE HARRIS ADS. THIS IS HIGHLY OFFENSIVE.
-
Mark Sexton
commented
Since this is a site for morons and children I see why you run the kamala ads
-
GAIL Ward
commented
Remove Harris and the other clown
-
GAIL Ward
commented
STOP with full page of the radical Marxist Harris and stupid stolen valor guy. Keep these enemies of America off.
-
KAREN STACK
commented
Stop the political ads.
-
JustUs Two
commented
I wish there was a way to send these annoying emails to the Harris campaign so we could stuff their email boxes with the junk they keep sending to us. Apparently the Harris campaign is paying AOL very well for this advertising service. STOP SENDING ME POLITICAL ADS!!!
-
Carls Auto Supply
commented
Noun; information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view. By definition, this is exactly what you are doing with Harris/Walz ads. Misleading terms such as "people-powered, economy works for working people, freedom to make their own decisions, democracy" that do not line up with Harris policies or agendas.