Submitting Bug Reports are Useless
.I have 2 computers with the same AOL problem involving Premium Security. Bugs have been submitted 7 days ago and still not fixed.
I have been an AOL paying customer for over 18 years and this is what I can tell you. Years ago, when a problem was reported it was fixed during a phone call. Or, it was escalated with a commitment to respond within 24 hours.
Now we have the following:
- The phone call- in tech always wants to reinstall AOL, usually without positive results
- The next step is for the customer to submit a Bug. The phone tech has limited knowledge of what to do.
- When submitting the Bug, there is no time line as when to expect an answer or no return email indicating the problem was fixed.
- There is no follow up communication since the phone tech is out of the picture.
- So, why pay AOL for a service that has declined. A non-paying member can submit a Bug himself and get the same poor service.