Skip to content

AOL Desktop Gold

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Desktop Gold experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2 results found

1. system unresponsive and the e-mail inbox window does not refresh after overlayed with another window

After I login to AOL Desktop gold the AOL system is hanging and unresponsive for about 30 seconds before it becomes responsive again. Also when I click on read e-mail the AOL desktop system becomes unresponsive again and hangs for about 30 seconds before email displays. It does not appear the e-mail has been refreshed. ALso when I open an email to view the contents and then close the email, the email inbox listing screen contents is wiped and not refreshed automatically after it is overlayed with another window. I have to click on read email again to be able…

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  10 comments  ·  General  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. for days my aol gold keeps freezing and saying not responding. I even spent money to have my computer refreshed only to have the exact same

days of not responding aol gold. i do not use you tube so that isn't the problem. all of aol services did the same thing using the aol gold browser. what in the world is wrong with it. spent money to have my pc tuned up only to still have the same exact problem. love aol, but, won't keep it if these issues aren't resolve soooooon.

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL Desktop Gold