AOL Desktop Gold

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Desktop Gold experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why did you remove the ability to see the photos in a sent message?

Before your update, the emails stored in the Sent folder had their photos that were embedded in the correct spot. Now they are just squares. Why the change? I am often asked to send another copy of a sent message with the photos and now it is much more difficult to do.

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Wildcards

Please, please, please restore the option to use wildcards to block spam.

Almost all my spam is coming from one source that could be blocked if I could use a wildcard in my spam-control settings.

So many people are asking for this. Everyone would benefit.
    The inability to use wildcards is a major reason I don't recommend AOL to anyone.

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow MOVE an email between: Inbox, Drafts, Deleted, Sent or Spam

On my smartphone or tablet AOL APP: I can move an email from any of my lists to any other list.
    On my desktop gold, I do not have that full flexibility. Please add this function to the desktop gold AOL

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Any chance we'll get back the ability to hit Ctrl and Enter and have it Send our emails?

AOL used to allow us to use our keyboard to Send an email by simply holding down the Ctrl key and hitting the Enter key.

Any chance they can add that back again. It should be a very simple macro command.

3rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. quickbooks compatibility

I cannot send reports out of Quickbooks with AOL because of some security issue. Can you fix this or tell me how. Quickbooks thinks AOL is not secure but it will allow me to send reports through GMAIL. If you do not fix this I will have to switch to GMAIL.

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Email are not MOVING INTO FOLDERS THAT YOU WANT TO SAVE THE EMAIL ??? WHY ???

EMAIL ARE NOT MOVING OVER TO FOLDERS THAT YOU WANT TO SAVE WHY ??????? I DONT GET IT !!!

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. away message text format does not allow spaces nor enter

When typing an "away message" it does not allow spaces nor enter at the end of a sentance. It appears as if it is a run on sentance

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please forward a request to get a way to change the incoming font for every email.

Please forward a request to get a way to change the incoming font for every email.

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

AOL Desktop Gold

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base