How To Fix Google play store Download Pending Error?
How to fix pending download from Google Play Store Fixed error 2021: You are installing the application from Google Play Store on your Android device and suddenly you see a stuck error of "download pending from Google Play" that you want to resume or correct.
And if you need the app right away, but can't download it from the Play Store, it can be very annoying. Google play store Download Pending At that point, all of our anger is on the bad internet.
But this can happen for many reasons. Here you can fix the pending download issue from Google Play with a few easy methods as given below.
How to fix pending download from Google Play Store
Stop current updates and downloads
Restart your phone
Check your connection preference
Free up space
Clear cache and data of Play Store app
Change or re-add your Google account
Try the Chrome browser
factory reset your phone
1. Stop current updates and downloads
You touch the download to download an application from the Play Store and you see that Google Play shows the pending download. You will see this error when you download multiple apps at once or update in the background due to the start of automatic update that you don't even see.
To do this, you must first stop downloading or updating applications. Here's how to do it -
Open the app from the Google Play store.
Tap on the menu (three lines).
Touch My apps and games.
Tap on stop.
Click the Stop button to cancel the download of apps that are being updated or downloaded and now download again to get the app you need right away.
- Restart your phone If you have verified that an application is not downloading or updating on your phone and you have adopted the above method, the download is still pending, then you need to restart your phone.
Although it is very simple, it can also be effective, for this, simply press and hold the power button of your device and touch restart.
press the power button.
- Check your connection preference If you are downloading via Wi-Fi or mobile data, check if you have made a network setup. If you try to open any website on your Android device, is it working or not? Then test your internet speed too. If it works, but is slow, increase the speed.
If this is all working normally, but the Google Play Store is not downloading the apps like Reddit or the Games app, then switch to data. https://www.findmebuddy.com/how-to-fix-google-play-store-download-pending-error/
Here's how to do it -
Open Play Store
Tap the menu button in the upper left corner (three rows).
Tap on settings
Tap the app's download preferences.
Tap on any network and complete.
- Free up space A common cause of Play Store problems is lack of storage on your device or SD card. If you are trying to download, you will receive a notification that there is not enough space or that you are running out of storage space.
Currently, if you want to make sure that storage is not a download issue, you can fix it by following the steps below.
Go to storage
Check the free storage.
Free up some space
Reinstall the app
You can free up some space by uninstalling apps you don't use or deleting old photos and videos. If it still appears pending, remove the SD card and install it correctly.
5. Clear the cache and data of the Play Store application
You can solve this problem by clearing the application cache of the Google Play Store application. If you have adopted all the steps above, Play Store shows pending download error, try this method once as well.
Open the Settings app.
Touch the app.
Touch application manager.
Find and tap on Google Play Store.
In uninstalling updates.
Click Force Stop.
Tap on storage.
Tap Clear data and Clear cache.
Restart your Android phone
Note: Make sure Google Play is turned off and then apply all procedures.
- Change or re-add Google account There is also a way to resolve the pending download error. Delete the linked Google account and add it again. To change or re-add an account, follow these steps:
Open the Settings app.
Touch Account & sync.
Tap on Google.
Touch your Google account on the list.
Then tap More.
Touch Remove account.
Restart your phone.
You will see the option to add an account, tap on it and add your old account again, and now you can download the app.
- Try the Chrome browser. You can also download its application through your Android mobile browser. First, open the Google Play website, then log into your Google account.
After logging into your Google account, type the name of the application you want to download in the search bar and tap on install.
- factory reset your phone Finally, if the above methods don't work and there's still a pending Play Store download, you can eventually reset your phone to factory settings. This will erase all your settings, videos, images, and data.
Make sure to back up all your data before doing a factory reset.
Go to settings.
Touch About About phone.
Scroll down and tap Backup & reset.
Scroll down and tap Factory data reset.
Tap Reset phone.
Confirm by entering a password or PIN.
We think you have fixed the problem "Why is my Google Play Store showing pending download?" problem by adopting the above methods.
If you have ever fixed the pending stuck error from the Google Play Store or solved it in the above way, please do give us your feedback in the comments below.