AOL App For Android
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
276 results found
-
686th ranked
-
Get rid of Yahoo. Newsletter articles pop up but won't open It says that it can't find page.
You gotta be kidding
It can't more descriptive362nd ranked -
t
Add Technology in the News Feed
686th ranked -
686th ranked
-
how do I remove Fox News?
let users select news companies they want to read
20th ranked -
686th ranked
-
20th ranked
-
686th ranked
-
lassen nur aktuelle News online und bereinigen die Uraltmeldungen
weg mit den steinalten Meldungen- News haben ihren Namen nicht umsonst !
686th ranked -
infos nationales !
recevoir les infos du pays de l'utilisateur, ici France, pas celles des États-Unis, merci
686th ranked -
236th ranked
-
sSome
Some French language news sites are blocking their articles from the AOL app. AFP and Courrier to name two. Please don't link to them!
686th ranked -
why am I getting American news when I'm in uk
I would like news for UK please not America
686th ranked -
that window that slides across the screen as I read an article you've posted...**** annoying as it hides a third of my phones screen.
annoying read next screen
63rd ranked -
Go bankrupt NOW
You keep blocking news - stupid move on your part. Not hard to find. As in Google ...
686th ranked -
n
Most News Stories will not open.
686th ranked -
spp
app constantly crashes when trying to open news feeds
686th ranked -
686th ranked
-
I hate next in more for you
I hate next in more for you. Stop that irritating pop up. I don’t need you to irritate the **** out of me with that stupid pop up. Do think we are stupid?
686th ranked -
je
je ne peux plus suivre les actualités d'aol, je suis éjectée des que je veux lire un article, pourquoi ?
ça me remet sur l'accueil automatiquement.686th ranked
- Don't see your idea?