Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have to agree, if AOL can’t report in an unbiased fashion then I want to opt out of this extreme liberal viewpoint. AOL is teaching our youth to be disrespectful to the highest office in our country, the President. Stop the nonsense AOL.

• Mary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don’t want to receive any news from CNN. They are extremely biased and disrespectful to us and our President.

It is click bait that doesn’t tell you the whole story so why have it. And who wants to hear all the disrespect for the best president in my lifetime so please do away with all of the AOL news. I’ve been with you for 15 years now and can’t believe that you have started this. If it continues I will be getting rid of my AOL account

• “Anonymous “ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How much feedback do you need to stop your aol news I really don’t want anything to do with it it’s all Democratic bull

• Gary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Obviously and undeniably AOL is a PAC for the Democrat Party!!! Is AOL obeying the laws related to political donations and declaring every one of your so-called “News” stories as a direct contribution to the Democrat Party??? I wish to opt out of ALL of your DNC campaign donations (aka “news stories”).

The same news has been the top news story for the 3 weeks. How long until it’s no longer top news? We know that a cop kicked a cuffed suspect. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything about an officer being shot or killed in your top news. Pretty sick what your pushing.

• Abe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your left wing news articles are disgusting. Please do not share them with me and less I ask for them.

• Trevor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All the news articles are directly from Huffpost so it makes sense.

The liberal lean on all of your “news” has necessitated my opting out of notifications. Next step will be canceling service altogether. I don’t need opinions in my news reporting. Thank you.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base