How can we improve the AOL App?

Settings in Mail won’t save for long

My changes to the settings in the Mail app won’t save for long.
It works until i re-start the phone, and then it reverts back to the default settings. This is for my mail signature on emails and for how many lines to preview.
They won’t save permanently.
I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling, it didn’t help, and I’ve tried using Wi-Fi or cellular With the same results.

24th ranked
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Benton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The changes to my signature settings keep reverting to the default how can I save the changes

• Benton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Each time I personalize my email signature it only lasts until the next time I sign in. Why is this happening

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On iPad mini4, the APP settings for number of preview lines as well as the signature reset every couple of hours of inactivity

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since I’ve switched from an android to an iPhone, I’m now required to re-enter my user ID and password every day and every time after I turn on my phone. More annoying is the fact that each time this happens, the signature that I customized reverts to the original default which is more of a promotion of the AOL mail app than a personalized signature

• Lydia Belton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a paying VIP member for more than 20 again paying for AOL big free why does my signature keep being taken off!!! So the suggestion leave it or allow me to not use app as I am forced to do so?????

Feedback and Knowledge Base