AOL mail app not working on IOS since last update. Please fix!
AOL.mail app not working on iOS since last update. Please fix!
-
Courtney Koontz commented
iPhone iOS 26- New Mail does not update. Top left of the screen says “[number] unread” but the screen says “All caught up”. Been like this since 9/30/26 and the app is up to date.
-
Deborah Smith commented
On IPhone 14+ The cookie page comes up every time I log in. Please stop it. Also position the massive ad down a bit as it cuts the new mail inbox page in half.
-
Lisa Arenth commented
Can’t access email on iPad anymore since last update
-
Dan Souza commented
Updated the app and now I can’t get any new emails. My phone shows me a notification for a new email but it is not showing up in the app!
-
Robin Rabold
commented
I deleted the aol app now it won’t load back up.
-
henryorliz@aim.com commented
“Couldn’t refresh, check your connection” HOW FRUSTRATING!
-
H C
commented
Oh my gosh, this is just happening to me too! I am glad I am not the only one. I also noticed this within this past week or so. For the AOL app on my 2021 iPad running iOS 27. Please tell me somebody is working to fix this. I called customer service & they couldn’t do anything except to tell me this about forum (that I didn’t know even existed) & to post my details here & just wait. Come on, really? Also an AOL email user for over 15 years! Please help as soon as possible!
-
M Attar commented
I have been an AOL user since 1995, and it is extremely frustrating that this issue with the iOS app continues to persist.
The app repeatedly shows the message: “Couldn’t refresh, check your connection,” even though my internet connection is perfectly fine and all other apps are working normally. Deleting and reinstalling the AOL app temporarily fixes the problem, but after a few hours, the same error comes back again.
As a loyal AOL user for more than 30 years, I really hope the development team takes this issue seriously and provides a permanent fix. Having to constantly delete and reinstall the app just to receive and refresh emails is unacceptable and extremely irritating.
Please fix this ongoing issue.
-
cmd316 commented
Can’t access mail at all…can read news, but no mail…wtf?
-
Nick Tortola commented
I’ve been getting connection issue all day. Shows the email I got yesterday as well as everything coming in today but can’t click or view anything today.
-
Peter Barnett
commented
For some reason my iPhone has the connection issue, but not my iPad, though the iPad is definitely not loading easily. It takes some time to do so. While you wait to fix this issue, I’ve moved to using aol mail on a browser again.
-
valstar777@aol.com commented
I hope aol take notice of these messages 🤞🏻
-
debra lindsay commented
Emails won’t download now. It shows me as having 7 emails, but when I open the app it says if couldn’t refresh and to check my connection but my connection is fine, I’ve tried WiFi and cellular to download. It will download on apples own mail app.
-
Peter Barnett
commented
It barely refreshes on my iPad but tells me I have a connection issue on my iPhone. Same WiFi network. It isn’t my connection, it’s the app.
-
valstar777@aol.com commented
Since this update today I can’t get any emails 🙁. Please fix
-
Tracy Staley commented
Agree! This last update has been absolutely awful. Trying to move through emails is almost impossible between the lag and not making mail old after your read it. Please make a fix for what you did!
-
JENNIFER HARRELL
commented
The app is unusable. The font is too big for the space for emails. There is a lag for every action you try to take to the point where you think it didn’t register so you tap again which makes it even slower. It’s like no UAT was done or the wrong version before testing was put out
-
Lynda Andrews commented
Agee. The app is now unusable. It’s unresponsive. It was fine before the update a couple of days ago.
-
Daniel MATCHETTE
commented
Agree, the app is broke. Rollback to the old app or deploy a fix
-
RICHARD LACASSE
commented
I am having problems with last update also. Read and unread feature is not working. If you read an email, it stays unread. Very frustrating. Also emails that are read should switch to old mail but they just stay in the way of the new mail. And for all this frustration, we are going to be charged more and with the raise in price, we will probably get more ads which take up more space to read our emails.