AOL App for iOS

Aol App

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. For the umpteenth time add @verizon.net to the log in

If AOL insists on members logging in ad nauseum the least you can do, since Verizon threw us to the wolves, is add the verizon.net email address.

How hard can this be? You have every other one!!!

82nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Reply to email using AOL app on iPhone breaks email threading

I don’t have this problem with the webmail client. It seems to happen with the iOS AOL app only.

I think the issue is that when doing a reply or reply-all, the app uses RE: in the subject line instead of Re: and this breaks email thread as it appears it’s a different email.

139th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Search your email

On a desktop, I can search my personal email for misfiled, etc. messages. This APP only allows a search of the web. That’s not needed in a “mail” app.

82nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please make all mail visible at once

Is there a setting so I can see all mail in my inbox, read and unread at once? If so, I don see it. Otherwise: Don’t mess with my inbox and split it up! I can handle it myself.

139th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 82nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 139th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Have aol accessible on all platforms

You removed my ability to see it from my iPad mail. Furious.

82nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 139th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Photos

Having upgraded to your app as you say I have to , can’t choose photos to send by email as the app doesn’t come up as an option, but mailboxes does which I used all the time to gain access to AOL and it would resize them for email , your APP won’t do either and if I add photos from the app they won’t resize so are to big and can’t be seen by recipients unless I send via mailbox

139th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. ONCE I PUT SOMETHING IN SPAM

And flag it I NEVER WANT TO SEE ANYTHING FROM THAT SPAM EMAIL AGAIN!!!
    BLOCK FOREVER!! Am so tired of spammers, telemarketers, stupid google and other MOVING ADs and popups of ANY KIND!!!
    TOO MUCH EVIL EVIL EVIL IN THE WORLD!!!!!

139th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Öffnen

Ich würde gerne überall meine e-mail lesen können. Egal wo ich bin. Auch ohne w-lan. Bitte um Änderung.

52nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. GRRR!

I have been using AOL as my email address for several screen names since it was created. Prior to this roll out of having to use the AOL app exclusively for my emails, I was able to check all my accounts with one click of an icon. Now I have to switch to each separate email box to get my emails. This has not improved my experience. It is making me consider switching to another server. Is there some way to fix this?

82nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 82nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Launch internet connection from email

The ability to launch an internet connect from an email is made more difficult because if you are launching the site that needs an ID and PW - the default ID is not populated in that web page.

139th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Visual issues accessibility

The print is so small even when set to use the way i have my phone set up. Very hard to use for someone visually impaired

139th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 82nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Open links in default browser.

I don’t want to open links within the aol app, it should take us upon clicking a link into our default browser SEPARATELY of the AOL app.

139th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 139th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Lost my icon on PHOTOS

I am unable to send photos to an e-mail address via fast path Icon that I used to have as an option before I updated my aol account.

139th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. All my emails at once

I have 3 aol accounts and I’d like to see them all on the left banner (I mean an inbox for all) I don’t want to have to navigate from one to another inbox to read my emails it’s quite annoying...
    Is there a solution for that ?
    Thank you for your help

82nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

AOL App for iOS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base