AOL App for iOS

Aol App

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Dark mode on Android app

Dark mode on Android app

3rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Why is the font so small and why can’t I change it?

Give me mail settings to change font settings

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. On IOS you continually tell me my email address is invalid when I try to send mail. Have set up account multiple times.

SICK AND TIRED of being told continually by the mail app on iphone that my AOL sender address is invalid. I have set this up MULTIPLE times now. Also on the computer I have to enter my login password 3 times each time being told its invalid. Then I have to get a text of a code to enter on the computer. Then I have to tell you I don't want to change the password before logging in. FIX YOUR **** MAIL!

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. On IOS you continually tell me my email address is invalid when I try to send mail. Have set up account multiple times.

SICK AND TIRED of being told continually by the mail app on iphone that my AOL sender address is invalid. I have set this up MULTIPLE times now. Also on the computer I have to enter my login password 3 times each time being told its invalid. Then I have to get a text of a code to enter on the computer. Then I have to tell you I don't want to change the password before logging in. FIX YOUR **** MAIL!

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Canada ver

Have feeds link to the version of choice, in this case, finance from canada. Not ICYMI from france. Not breaking news from usa. I dont know how I feel about german entertainment. But instead all canadian. Even the news category I think I’m missing. UK rewind! That’s it!!! Now I’m conflicted.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Apple Watch app gone

Where is the app for Apple Watch??? I can’t get my AOL mail in my Apple Watch after Thai last upgrade.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. when we ask question, be a lot fast\er a in your response.

You need to be faster in response to customers questions

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. AOL App removed my contacts

the recent AOL APP update for my iPhone an iPad took away my contacts folder. How do I get them back for the APPs, no problem with my MAC AOL folder

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Open attachment?

I can no longer open attachments
    Please advise

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. AOL app not functioning

Aol app will not allow to install on my Iphone 10. The GET circle is nowhere to be found. I had the app fir several months until it quit working. Tried to delete app and reinstall but now I can’t get it….please advise

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Change font size/color within the email, or paste and use email formatting option

Currently, if you are copying or pasting content to an email, the content will just appear as it was on the page. I was copying and pasting book titles and ISBN numbers and they were completely different sizes from the body of the email.

So you need a default option that when copying and pasting, the copied/pasted content needs to follow the default email settings, and not carry over source formatting.

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Email folder issue

For some reason, this is closed or unable to vote on it, so I copied the original user’s post. Same problem since the app first came out, and it’s very annoying.

Email folder issue

I have trouble shooter my iPhone 12 and the AOL app by signing in and out and deleting the app but I still have the same issue. The problem I am having is when I am on my desktop computer my folders in email are organized in order, but when I use my iPhone AOL app some folders are organized alphabetically up to the saved folder…

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. AOL mail app crashes. Won’t stay up more than 5 seconds

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Also tried restarting the device, but the app keeps crashing. However it is working fine on Safari.

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. auto sign in on games

auto sigh in on on line games I can not plat seven card stud any more

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Hello I'm Stefanizzi Angelo I have the Aol email installed on the iphone 12 but unfortunately I can't see the attachments in ics format that

Hello I'm Stefanizzi Angelo I have the Aol email installed on the iphone 12 but unfortunately I can't see the attachments in ics format that they send me here in the browser I can see them why I can't view them in the app thanks for the support

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Notifications still not working on iphone

I thought after the last update the notification alerts would be working, but they still remain useless. Notifications on all my apps work except this one. I have to constantly open the app to see If I have new emails. Long-term frustration. I have deleted and re-installed the app. Just a waste of time.

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL App for iOS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base