AOL.com

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Remove advertising/video clips

I pay for my account. Not a free email. So why am I constantly bogged down due to advertising and video clips! Not to mention half the time seems can even leave a comment! The system kicks you out! Not good serve for paying 23 dollars a month!

103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Source the news you report! Often no author identified

Unsourced or unidentified "news" is worthless

103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Take your "Donald Trumps Presidency " section down or lose my "Account" !

REMOVE YOUR 'Donald TRUMP presidency " Section , or lose my "AOL" account ! Enough of his "******** Phony " stories ! You are getting like Fox News , "Propaganda" !

41st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. you should do articles about abortion which will be a big issue in the election.

there ,any good articles about the anti abortion laws and how the president is trying to end it....

103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. NEWS SOURCE OR GOSSIP COLUMN?

You used to be current on news topics but now it's more like Entertainment Tonight or National Enquirer! I don't even read that stuff in the grocery aisle so I really don't need that as "NEWS"!!! If you can't keep up, we go elsewhere. Very simple solution!

56th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. There is no local news for Kingston, NY 12401 from the Daily Freeman any more. Why not? Original Message: There is no local news for Kingsto

There is no local news for Kingston, NY 12401 from the Daily Freeman any more. Why not?
    Original Message: There is no local news for Kingston, NY 12401 from the Daily Freeman any more. Why not?

103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Get the Conversation dialog boxes to display below the news articles.

Get the Conversation dialog boxes to display below the news articles.

103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make the video News clips optional.

Don't automatically start the video clips on a News story. As a rule, the clips say very little about the story and people who are really interested in the article would rather read the facts.

103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. more topics

I wish you would have more topics like ABORTION, HOLOCAUST, KENNEDY AND RFK AND MLK ASSASSINATIONS THE VIETNAM WAR NATIVE AMERICANS BIGFOOT UFOS

103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Not everything is newsworthy

Enough is enough with Trump headlines. Not everything he does is newsworthy. You're just sensationalizing an individual who wants non-stop attention.

38th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Curbing hatred

Stop allowing comments on stories. You are contributing to hatred and possibly violence.

67th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Why is AOL running ads to get rid of the Electoral College? It is mandated by the Constitution.

Do not run politically motivated ads. Why is AOL running ads to get rid of the Electoral College? It is mandated by the Constitution.

13th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Better News Reporting

You need a better source for news. Yahoo makes up headlines and sensationalizes stories, e.g. Survey: Americans Worse Off..., it was not a survey, Results of the survey, which were buried, state that over 50% of Americans stated tey were better off.

80th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Spoiler alerts

you need to use spoiler alerts when you are going to tell what happens on AOL before the TV program airs, i.e. Jeopardy

103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 19th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add comment section after article for mobile phones

Add comment section after article for mobile phones

103rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Date the Videos! When I click on a new article, the video does not have a description / date to determine if it's current.

Date the Videos! When I click on a new article, there is usually a video at the top of the story but there is nothing that identifies when it was first posted or if it's actually relevant to the current article.

80th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Who is AOC??

If AOL wants to do something useful, how about telling us what AOC has accomplished?? So tired of all the TRIVIA!!!!

56th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Customizable news articles/sites for the homepage

Let Each Customer Decide. If i want to see nothing from the Washington post.... then i should be able to make that choice. If i want less political sites, more fun or educational sites, and less ad articles on the homepage, i should be able to customize that and have it stay that way the next time i log in... Been an AOL member for over a decade, never seen the homepage be so full of hateful articles ALL the time like it is now.

56th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base