Skip to content

AOL Help

AOL Help

If you would like to provide feedback for a particular AOL product, please visit our feedback site to select the particular product you wish to provide information about.

This forum is for you to make suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about the AOL Help site. We’re always trying to improve our site and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL Help. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

344 results found

1. 101st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Third party application password generation has been down. This has to be devasting to members who use third party applications. .

When do you believe this will be fixed? I am sure this is an issue for hundreds of members. If this is going to be be an issue for an extended amount of time, I along with others will need to explore alternative service providers.

64th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Chat was not helpful

When you contact chat for help you should" 1 not be hit with a long spill about new email. 2. They should pay attention to what you have told them instead of trying to tell you to do something you told them did not work

64th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. HELP!!!!!!

Just got off phone with AOL chat to TRY to solve problem So far ~ zilch
    technician got access to my computer and now 1; I Can't bring up "sent Mail 2,cannot send E-mail 3 Cannot recieve e mail (I had someone try) Whatta mess leading up to all this and all I ended getting is that someone will call me back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111.

101st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Seriously?? You still haven't fixed generating an app password yet??

How long does it take to fix this application?? Even if I try the paid help service, it's the same answer - "We don't have an ETA for a fix."

101st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 166th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. make it easier!!!!!!

make it easier! it's impossible to EASILY FIND HOW TO CONTACT ANHYONE AT AOL

I'm now being told I've asked to deactivate my AOL email account. of course, this is not true where is the help? who do I contact? why do I even have to ask?

101st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I been with AOL for 11 years and I have called only one time to change my password and now I need to pay for a password reset wow Go google!

I been with AOL for 11 years and I have called only one time to change my password and now I need to pay for a password reset wow Go google!

64th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. "New" AOL is not working for me. Why fix what was not broken. The new version is so bad I may leave AOL. Can I return toforme AOL mail?

Allow members to decide which AOL MAIL they want. The new one is dreadful. Considering a new site. I have been on AOL since 1998. Worked fine. This is a night mare. May I ask what genius created this mess?

64th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 166th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. junk mail from 126210503@tzzlt-staytuned..... saying you have won stuff I cant stop them!!!!!!!

the filter doesnt stop this even though I have listed to block this sender

166th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 166th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Be able to switch screen names with ONE click, like we could do 15 YEARS ago. Your new version is just more SUCK.

Be able to switch screen names with ONE click, like we could do 15 YEARS ago. Your new version is just more SUCK- not that anyone there cares.

166th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ads

I dont want to see any Republican ads in my AOL.

166th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. stop the spam...

I am getting about 40 or more spam emails every day....how the heck can I stop them ? thanks
    Larry Hayes

166th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. ACTUALL HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE IS NO HELP. ONLY IF YOU WANT TO PAY AND THEN I BET...NO HELP. CANNOT ACCESS MYEBAY! ALL I GET IS A PAGE THAT SAYS THIS:
    (Something went wrong.
    Error: 310 - ERRTOOMANY_REDIRECTS

SEARCH ON AOL >)

THEN WHEN I CLICK ON SEARCH AOL IT TAKES ME TO A SEARCH ENGINE WITH LINKS TO EBAY. WHEN I CLICK ON MYEBAY I GET THE SAME THING. IF I CAPY THE LINK OUT OF THE ADDRESS BAR THIS IS WHAT I GET...IT IS VERY LONG. SEE BELOW. PLEASE UPDATE THE BROWSER AND AOL GOLD!!

data:text/html,%3C%21DOCTYPE%20html%3E%0D%0A%3Chtml%3E%0D%0A%3Chead%3E%0D%0A%3Ctitle%3EOOPS...%3C%2Ftitle%3E%0D%0A%0D%0A%3Cstyle%3E%0D%0Abody%20%7B%0D%0A%09font-family%3A%20sans-serif%3B%0D%0A%09font-size%3A%2016px%3B%0D%0A%09line-height%3A%2025px%3B%0D%0A%09color%3A%20%23585858%3B%0D%0A%09margin%3A%200px%3B%0D%0A%7D%0D%0A%0D%0Aa%20%7B%0D%0A%09color%3A%20%2339f%3B%0D%0A%09font-family%3A%20sans-serif%3B%0D%0A%09font-size%3A%2012px%3B%0D%0A%09font-weight%3A%20bold%3B%0D%0A%09letter-spacing%3A%201px%3B%0D%0A%09text-transform%3A%20uppercase%3B%0D%0A%09text-decoration%3A%20none%3B%0D%0A%7D%0D%0A%0D%0Adiv%20%7B%0D%0A%20%20display%3A%20flex%3B%0D%0A%20%20flex-direction%3A%20column%3B%0D%0A%7D%0D%0A%0D%0A.circleImage%20%7B%0D%0A%20%20display%3A%20block%3B%0D%0A%20%20vertical-align%3A%20top%3B%0D%0A%20%20padding-top%3A%2075px%3B%0D%0A%20%20width%3A%20183px%3B%0D%0A%20%20height%3A%20153px%3B%0D%0A%7D%0D%0A%0D%0A.theDude%20%7B%0D%0A%09width%3A%2064px%3B%0D%0A%09height%3A%20113px%3B%0D%0A%09position%3A%20fixed%3B%0D%0A%20%20%20%20top%3A%20400px%3B%0D%0A%20%20%20%20left%3A%20600px%3B%0D%0A%7D%0D%0A%0D%0A.errorText%20%7B%0D%0A%09padding-left%3A%2060px%3B%0D%0A%7D%0D%0A%0D%0A.container%20%7B%0D%0A%20%20display%3A%20flex%3B%0D%0A%20%20height%3A100vh%3B%0D%0A%7D%0D%0A%0D%0A.left%20%7B%0D%0A%09width%3A%20446%3B%0D%0A%09padding-left%3A%2040px%3B%0D%0A%09padding-right%3A%2040px%3B%0D%0A%09background-color%3A%20%23eaf4f9%3B%0D%0A%7D%0D%0A%0D%0A.right%20%7B%0D%0A%09padding%3A%201rem%3B%0D%0A%7D%0D%0A%0D%0A%3C%2Fstyle%3E%0D%0A%3C%2Fhead%3E%0D%0A%3Cbody%3E%0D%0A%0D%0A%3Csection%20class%3D%22container%22%3E%0D%0A%20%20%3Cdiv%20class%3D%22left%22%20%3E%09%09%09%0D%0A%09%3Cimg%20class%3D%22circleImage%22%20src%3D%22waol-embed%3A%2F%2FAolDesktop.htmlresources.zip%2FBlueErrorCircle.png%22%20%3E%0D%0A%20%20%3C%2Fdiv%3E%0D%0A%20%20%3Cdiv%20class%3D%22right%22%3E%0D%0A%09%3CH1%20class%3D%22errorText%22%20style%3D%22padding-top%3A%2090px%22%3ESomething%20went%20wrong.%3C%2FH1%3E%0D%0A%09%3Cp%20class%3D%22errorText%22%3EError%3A%20310%20-%20ERRTOOMANYREDIRECTS%3C%2Fp%3E%0D%0A%09%3Ca%20class%3D%22errorText%22%20href%3D%22https%3A%2F%2Fsearch.aol.com%2Faol%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dwww%252eebay%252ecom%26sit%3Dloki-bsr-err%22%3ESearch%20on%20AOL%20%3E%3C%2Fa%3E%20%0D%0A%09%3Cimg%20class%3D%22theDude%22%20src%3D%22waol-embed%3A%2F%2FAolDesktop.htmlresources.zip%2FErrorPerson.png%22%20%3E%0D%0A%20%20%3C%2Fdiv%3E%0D%0A%3C%2Fsection%3E%0D%0A%0D%0A%3C%2Fbody%3E%0D%0A%3C%2Fhtml%3E%0D%0A

64th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I just want the answer from AOL in writing why AOL did not deliver my emails to the recipients? AOL must have reason to do that and I need t

I just want the answer from AOL in writing why AOL did not deliver my emails to the recipients? AOL must have reason to do that and I need the reason for my files to the public help and lawyer.
    tosgeneral@aol.com

As I emailed you before and you trying to avoid me and pass me to where they do same as you. Why why why?
    Hi AOL customer support, I need an answer before I take action for public help and …. Can you tell me why non off my emails those which are relate to promoting world peace for…

166th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Your original feedback: I am hoping you will care enough to help me with email barrage, I get 300 email a day in my newmail and equal amoun

Your original feedback:
    I am hoping you will care enough to help me with email barrage, I get 300 email a day in my newmail and equal amount in SPAM folder, , any personal mail I get is lost in it, I can block every thing that is not in my contact list and I did that but that is not the answer I want the barrage to stop, I love AOL I am 76 and I have had AOL since it began, I do not want to cancel but unless you can tell me how to fix this I…

64th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make flexibility/sync with older mail app versions that need generating passwords.

There is always a problem with generating passwords from AOL to use in older mail apps. The service is usually not available. Please come up with a new way or make an app like Outlook or add the features like it.

Limited features right now. I am sure you can come to some understanding.

Thanks,

166th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. why is my account labeled suspicious when I have been a member for 25+ years?

After 25 + years why do I have to verify my identity? Is AOL becoming not a viable search engine. If this isn't resolved soon I will stop using AOL. NEED AN ANSWER!

64th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL Help