Skip to content

AOL Subscriptions and Plans

Help us improve AOL Subscriptions and Plans

We invite you to share your thoughtful and specific feedback with us. At AOL, we strive to improve our product offerings and we often use the most popular suggestions to make positive changes!

Please note: This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

16 results found

1. We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for contacting us. As much as I would like to help you directly, for security concerns, we do not handle billing information through this forum. This article may answer your questions: aol.it/1Dbu5zL. If you have additional questions, call the AOL Billing Team at 800-300-5017 Monday – Friday (8 AM to 1 AM ET,) and Saturday (8 AM and 10 PM ET.)

2. Credit card

I want my money back. I never gave AOL to use my card. How did AOL get my card? Asking Sen Thune of SD to look into this.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I fully understand your concern. At AOL, we want to make sure there is “something for everyone” beyond Internet connectivity by providing you with premium security, convenience and savings benefits for the best online experience possible. Our plans include many products and services, like identity theft protection, anti-virus software, and other services to help protect your online privacy. In addition, our plans include mobile apps to help you protect your data on the go. I can assure you that you’re getting one of the most competitive rates available for all the benefits we offer. While I’m unable to promise that AOL will not evaluate their rates in the future, we will always have a variety of plans to meet our customers’ budget needs.
    To learn more about, manage or activate your available benefits, check out your MyBenefits Dashboard by signing on with your primary, master username at https://mybenefits.aol.com/.

4. MY PAYMENT THAT WENT UP PLEASE DO NOT CLOSE MY ACCOUNT SINCE I DON'T GET MONEY UNTIL THURSDAY !!!

IT WAS A PAYMENT OF $1.99 THEN EMAILS GETTING ME TO LET ME KNOW IT WILL BE CLOSED WITH $4.99 NO ABLE TO GET PAID --- AND I AM DISABLED AND ONLY PAID $1.99 A MONTH ------ AND NEED YOU TO NOT LOSE MY ACCOUNT !!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for contacting us. As much as I would like to help you directly, for security concerns, we do not handle billing information through this forum. This article may answer your questions: aol.it/1Dbu5zL. If you have additional questions, call the AOL Billing Team at 800-300-5017 Monday – Friday (8 AM to 1 AM ET,) and Saturday (8 AM and 10 PM ET.)

5. I had a monthly subscription to System Mechanic. My credit card had expired and my subcription was cancelled when I tried to renew my info I

I had a monthly subscription to System Mechanic. My credit card had expired and my subscription was cancelled when I tried to renew my info I was denied getting System Mechanic and the tech said that AOL decided that I am not allowed to have that monthly subscription anymore. This is lousy customer service to deny a customer something they are willing to pay for. It's no wonder most people have free email service now.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re sorry to hear about your experience. It’s certainly our expectation and desire that you receive the highest quality service when working with customer support. We’re sad to hear that it sounds like you did not.

Rest assured that we’ve captured your complaint and will make sure your experience is shared with others in an effort to prevent this in the future.

Please contact our AOL Customer Support team at 1-800-827-6364 and one of our agents will assist you.

6. Tech Fortress blocking too much

I am having problems with AOL Tech Fortress. It keeps blocking activity from a program that I want to allow. The only way to allow a specific program is to put in the complete path and exe in the advanced section. However, the activity report often gives a cryptic message like "Prevented <pid: 7308> from reading memory of <pid: 7152>." that does not provide me with enough information. You need to be able to click on a line in the activity report and then push a button that tells tech Fortress to allow that activity.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Fix McAfee installation.

Error code 12152.
    8 Installation attempts failed.
    I promise I will cancel AOL.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Identity Guard

Identity Guard seemed like a good service so I accepted. Entered my e-mail address and AOL password. Tried numerous times & was locked out. Don't know what went wrong but I no longer want this. Please unsubscribe.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Can’t get my free WiFi to work

It’s included in my plan and not working

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow me to delete McAfee from my computer.

McAfee is agonizingly slow, not as effective at finding and removing objectionable items as is SuperAntiSpyware, and requires "Administrator Permission" to delete. I'm assuming AOL is that administrator.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Access in Europe.

I am trying update my information on my account and can't access my account because I am in Europe. I have tried email. I have tried chat. I can't call because it costs a lot of money. How do I update my account? I need to update my credit card information and pay my bill. I am unable to do this. I tried chat but it just hangs there. Can someone please get back to my by email and tell me how to update my account from Europe?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We do not handle such request through this forum. I can escalate internally your request and one of our agents from the Escalation team can reach out to you related to this. Kindly email us at aolsupporthelp@aol.com the Full Name, AOL Username, an alternate email address and a phone number in case they need to reach out.
    Looking forward to hearing from you.

13. “I keep getting charged for tech support although I cancelled during the trial period”

The only way to contact AOL is by phone, but I am hard of hearing and avoid the phone. Where can I email with my complaint about still getting billed for tech support for several months now although I cancelled my trial of that service still during the trial period? I posted that question here already over a month ago but never got an answer, and the charges continue.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

As much as I would like to help you directly, for security concerns, we do not handle billing information through this forum. This article may answer your questions: aol.it/1Dbu5zL. If you have additional questions, call the AOL Billing Team at 800-300-5017 Monday – Friday (8 AM to 1 AM ET,) and Saturday (8 AM and 10 PM ET.)

14. I keep getting billed for System Mech which I deleted and received a a notice that it would stop billing 2 months ago

I keep getting billed for System Mech which I deleted and received a a notice that it would stop billing 2 months ago, see below:
    08/19/2019 AOL*FS SystemMech 08/18 -$4.99

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Check on Volcy PC support.

AOL had me use them for something they could not fix. I did and they fixed it. I paid $99.00 for one year coverage. Months lter i tried contacting them for something else, but got the run around. gave all info account # etc. Was happy they could fix original issue, but felt ripped off when they
    had no records even though I gave them customer ID. I do not have a problem as of now, but i also don't
    feel I have the years coverage that the $99. was to cover.
    I paid for.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry to hear about your situation, the company you contacted is not associated with AOL. If you are having any issues with your AOL account or subscription please call us at 1-800-300-5017, one of our customer support agents will be happy to look into this.

16. Please remove block from my acct since I've updated bolling info.

When I change credit cards (stolen) you put a block on my acct and I can't shut down. Butt, (not a misspelling) you don't remove it when I update my new card info. This is the 3rd time.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL Subscriptions and Plans

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base