Autoblog

This forum is for you to make suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about our content and services. We’re always trying to improve and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change! The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. So please, tell us how we can improve your Autoblog experience.*

If you have videos, photos, ideas, etc. for a future story, please visit our Tips page.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. hello sir I am looking for 10 engine model Ford V6 136 hp gas used good ruining for HAGGLAND BV 206

hello sir

I am looking for 10 engine model Ford V6 136 hp gas used good ruining
    for HAGGLAND BV 206

6th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Arranging the website

Put the picture icons in a bigger size and description in arranged and a different font and give the description on the top of icon.

6th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Slow Site, Image Galleries Slow

Guys, the image galleries all take like 4 minutes to load on a 100 megabit connection.

Could you please fix this. It's very frustrating.

You've got several major page-reflows as different ad-rotators load before the actual content and it takes a very long time.

It's extremely-frustrating.

Thanks.

6th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Will, thanks again for digging in and sharing your insights. I’ll review this feedback with our engineering team and see what type of investigation might make sense. Some of these items my be addressed with the work already in progress, while some of these may be new.

- Ray

4. Dark mode

Give this site a dark mode. Windows 10 1903 has it, Reddit has it, and youtube all have a dark mode. It just a pain to go from dark to this site which is WHITE as heck

2nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Hi! I'm not able to add pics of a vehicle I've listed in classifieds. Also, is there anywhere to provide a description in the ad? Thanks!

Hi! I'm not able to add pics of a vehicle I've listed in classifieds. Also, is there anywhere to provide a description in the ad? Thanks!

1st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow for business owners to correct listing errors.

The phone number for my business listing on your site is incorrect and you are showing as the first natural search result for my business on Google. Please correct my business phone number to (573) 365-7808

https://www.autoblog.com/cheap-gas-prices/328084-w15+mini+mart/

4th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Load articles first then advertising

I love this site, the articles and write ups. What I don't like is how long it takes for some articles to appear. I have to wait for ads to load or a ******* video I could care less about. At that point I just leave. Please load the Autoblog content first then the paid advertising.

6th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ignore Commenter

Please allow for the people to actively ignore other members. For the love of god... please. If I have to see another childishly bold comment from The Car Expert (sic), I'm going to lose it.

2nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Wanted to provide you with an update. We are working to add this feature to comments. There are some use cases we’ve been working through to ensure that conversations make sense contextually when muted commenters reply to a thread you’re reading. I believe we have found a solution to these use cases and we will begin the work shortly. I’ll have an estimated launch date for you soon.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base