Skip to content

Autoblog

This forum is for you to make suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about our content and services. We’re always trying to improve and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change! The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. So please, tell us how we can improve your Autoblog experience.*

If you have videos, photos, ideas, etc. for a future story, please visit our Tips page.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

14 results found

1. 350z is not listed as a model for year 2006??

I was going to create an ad to sell my car. I have a 2006 nissan 350z. After I select year (2006)and make (nissan) there is no 350z? It lists 200 and 240 which were not made in 2006? Apparently you don’t know what years certain models were made. I’ll be selling my car somewhere else then.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Responded  ·  1 comment  ·  Research Tools  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Gas prices fix

There needs to be a way to recant or fix the gas prices shown. I have never had a problem with this site until tonight. I sent my husband across town in our suburban to get gas on an empty tank. 40 gallons of empty! When he gets to the gas station which you have shown to have gas at 30 cents a gallon cheaper than most other places in town, and shown the price 15 hours ago. The price was wrong on your site. Well, instead of calling me he gets gas anyway and it costs us about 12$…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. ry time! I look here!

STOP TELLING ME TO WHITELIST YOU! I did over THREE (3) months ago, I GET YOUR ADS yet I have to see this **** every time I log on. One more and I will ad block you again as it makes no difference with you!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Responded  ·  Stephen Rouse responded

Hi Jim. Our “whitelist” messaging is set up to prompt users periodically if we detect that they are still blocking ads on Autoblog. Please check to make sure you are still allowing ads on our pages. If your software is configured to allow ads for Autoblog and our messaging is still prompting you, please let us know what browser and ad blocking software you are using. Thanks.

4. Mazda recall article

Your faulty website does not allow me to click the sign up to post button, i am informing you that by your article on the mazda 3 wiper recall has incorrect information, the fbcms have been on the replacement in canada for 2 weeks already. Also, articles such as these are dimish brand confidence with consumers. On such minimalist recalls that have been openly repaired and shared by the company you shpuld be thanking and forgiving them not putting them up for ridicule. Try to stay more neutral in the future, if people had been injured or died from said…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. HOW DARE YOU promote destruction of public lands?

You should remove this column and FIRE the author/contributor. This is blatant disrespect of the environment, and it sheds a HORRIBLE light on 4x4 enthusiasts everywhere.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Your writer Jonathan Ramsey is bragging about illegally damaging trails in Colorado! CONSEQUENCES!

Jeep sponsored this guy and he writes content for you... it's irresponsible wheelers like this guy who get access closed for the rest of us. Not to mention he just bragged about damaging the ecosystem in fragile alpine tundra as "content." FIX THIS.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Podcast critique

Hi, I admit I'm several months behind on listening as I listen to a lot of other podcasts while driving. That being said, I just listened to a scathing critique of Elon Musk of Tesla and Jim Hackett from Ford. The podcasters disdained these captains of industry for their management, including strategic planning, allocation of resources, marketing mis-steps, communication issues, and personal behavior. THEN a few minutes later they go on to describe their own personal writing styles when it came to writing car reviews. They go on about trouble putting together an article, having to break and come back…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I have been an AOL customer since 1990 why is AOL attacking conservatives. AOL techs say they cant see my comments at the end of Articles.l

I have been an AOL customer since 1990 why is AOL attacking conservatives. AOL techs say they cant see my comments at the end of Articles. AOL blocks conservatives comments after articles. BAD SERVER. I need to get rid of Liberal based AOL for attacking conservatives!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Junkyard Gems Is AWESOME!

I just wanted to say thanks for your "Junkyard Gems" segments. I am a child of the 80's and one of my favorite pass-times when I was a kid was going with my dad to junk yards just to look at the cars. We very rarely ever purchased anything or were even in the market, I just loved cars and thought junkyards were amazing. The format you all use for the write ups, photos and then end it with a commercial from when the car was new, is just so cool and I have so much fun taking trips down…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. How to ask questions for the excellent autoblog podcast? Phone or email? How? Thanks

How do we ask questions for the excellent autoblog podcast?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Better editing in the articles posted

I hate to bring this up, but I work in an industry where simple formatting and grammatical errors are frowned upon. This website has had an alarming number of errors in the articles posted over the last few months. I know there is a rush to get information out to the masses, but take an extra 5 min and clean up the post before it is out for the world to see.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Addition Sub Site

I was exploring the main Autoblog site, and then I saw the sub site Autoblog Green and thought, how about an Autoblog Classic? Obviously it would concentrate on classic vehicles, say pre-1980's or so. I blog as a hobby (amberlightgarage.com) and would love to have the opportunity to contribute an article or two. My mother always said, you never know until you ask...

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Responded  ·  Stephen Rouse responded

If you’re referring to our “Sell Your Vehicle” section, no, there currently is no place to describe the vehicle but we do allow for uploading of images that help others better understand the condition. We will look into adding a text field on the main form. Please check back later.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base