AOL.com
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
12721 results found
-
Why are you leding with snuff audio stories?
Your opening screen has a lede that is disgustingly pandering: Nurse Was Sexually Assaulted, Tortured and Killed in Hours-Long Attack, and Audio Captured the Horror: Prosecutors
This is "snuff audio" and you should be ashamed of yourselves.
5072nd ranked -
I cannot access my AOL app any longer. Every time I put in my password, I get the loading icon. It never load the email.
I cannot access my AOL app any longer. Every time I put in my password, I get the loading icon. It never load the email.
5072nd ranked -
FRUSTRATING USERUNFRIENDLLY VERIFICATION SIGN IN
2 step NOT enabled - do NOT NEED or WANT 2 step verification - very secure passwords used - on going problem for months now + AOL does not care !!!
840th ranked -
Important emails are going straight to trash lately, never into my inbox as before.
Why are important emails going straight to trash. I have received emails from these sources before and they are in my contact list
5072nd ranked -
News not opening up
When is click read more the page doesnt open up it says opps something went wrong
5072nd ranked -
Why are all the letterheads has been removed?
Why are all the letterheads has been removed?
5072nd ranked -
STOP posting offensive ads on my AOL page!!
Remove all offensive and inappropriate CRITEO ads from my AOL page. I repeatedly report them as "Not Appropriate" and they continue to appear.
2857th ranked -
fix your texas holdem site it freezes up or kicks us off line all the time
fix you texas holdem site , kicks us off line or freezes up all the time, hire a tech who knows what the f*** they're doing
5072nd ranked -
reporting an abusive customer
I want to report an abusive customer, Verizon Business. It sent me today what appears, in my inbox, to be a promotional e-mail message. But unlike any ad that I've ever received before, this one cannot be deleted. If I try to checkmark the little box to the left of the message in my inbox (preparatory to deleting the checked item), nothing happens: the sender has apparently developed a new technology to disable that checkbox next to their ad. Further, if I click on the item to try to open up the message and delete it that way, it doesn't…
5072nd ranked -
Why are news stories NOT loading
Keeps giving me an Oops. Reinstalled app and worked at first and now still won't load stor8es
5072nd ranked -
For the last month I have been signing on to my app on my phone and when I try to read the article, stories that are shown in the feed they
For the last month I have been signing on to my app on my phone and when I try to read the article, stories that are shown in the feed they do not open.
Below it says open story or article, you click on it and it takes you to another page that says Oops something sent wrong try again.
I go down the list of stories and the same thing happens on all of them.
I have had to uninstall and reinstall the app four or five times this month.
I just started having this problem about in the…5072nd ranked -
5072nd ranked
-
Can't sign in on Apple computer!!!
Fix it!!!!! Can't get to mail
5072nd ranked -
anti America
please stop posting negative America negative Trump... democrats are the enemy please don't fall into thier trap
2857th ranked -
I can't send an email with an attachment to myself. It says "Downloading" forever but all I get is a blank email. This started weeks ago.
I can't send an email with an attachment to myself. It says "Downloading" forever but all I get is a blank email.
This started several weeks ago.5072nd ranked -
AOL games
y aol games Masque deleted my points, from 6000+ down too 179. I also have this recurring issue where I cannot properly play the ads and get my scratch ticket. I use these for entertainment but now it's not entertaining because of this
5072nd ranked -
5072nd ranked
-
Your MOVE email from Bulk to Inbox does not work! Because I trusted AOL I Iost a critical EMERGENCY phone number!
FIX IT!!!!!!!!
5072nd ranked -
I wish that AOL would allow users to block spam emails by country code.
I receive a huge amount of spam emails from many different country codes even though I do not have any connections to any countries outside of the United States. I HAVE, however been included in a couple of data breaches which is in my opinion, may be where they may be originating from. If we were able to block by country code(s), this would eliminate a lot of annoying spam. I am a 25 plus year user of AOL and I would like to stay with AOL, but some of this is getting users to rethink their loyalty.
1846th ranked -
Get Customer Service back
I have tried for 3 months to find out why I cannot comment, like or dislike on news items. Tried chat 3 times and called twice. Nobody seems to care.
5072nd ranked
- Don't see your idea?