AOL.com
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
12719 results found
-
By BLOCKING ofensive emails that have a obsene heading
Some emails have really offensive wording in the subject box thus I must see that before I automatically delete such sick emails from people I do not know nor wish to know.
424th ranked -
This feedback forum is useless. AOL does nothing to fix the problems AOL creates.
Does anyone at AOL even read this feedback? It doesn't seem so. The comments section on news articles is getting worse and worse. It's like AOL's programmers for the comments' forum don't have a clue as to what they are doing. It was working fairly well before AOL started using a pop-up for comments instead of just taking users directly to the comment in the CORRECT article when a user clicks on a comment in their profile or a notification that someone liked or commented on the user's comment. Now, the user SOMETIMES gets a pop-up window with comments from…
197th ranked -
Please put the market values on your finance page
Please put the market values on your finance page. Check Yahoo's for an example.
1846th ranked -
Bring back the Dow/Nasdk/SP500 daily numbers on the front page!!!
Bring back the Dow/Nasdk/SP500 daily numbers on the front page!!!
1378th ranked -
Comment name display problem.
Since 8/17/2026 When I try to comment on a news article, my preferred name, USA PATRIOT, does not show up, but my real first name, Lucinda, is showing which is a definite security issue. The only reason I still keep AOL is the comment sections which I can no longer use while this issue continues.
2857th ranked -
Stop rejecting ALL of my comments and replies to comments, regardless of how devoid of offensive words.
ALL of my comments, replies to comments, and appeals are rejected , I've am a paying subscriber to AOL for over 25 years.
340th ranked -
Problem with numbers in parenthesis when sending a message
The numbers when I try to use parenthesis come back with a number in a small circle
5072nd ranked -
WELL IT SEEMS YOU LOVE TRUMP, SO YOU WONT AND DONT POST ANY NEGITIVE POST ON HIM AND THATS WRONG !
WELL IT SEEMS YOU LOVE TRUMP, SO YOU WONT AND DONT POST ANY NEGITIVE POST ON HIM AND THATS WRONG !
1046th ranked -
ads popping up in email listing
ads are recently popping up in email listing (not hapening b4); no instructions work to change; ads above email is fine but not in listing
840th ranked -
When I try to log in to AOL, I have to request a code. It arrives via a phone call—though in English (even though I am in Germany and select
When I try to log in to AOL, I have to request a code. It arrives via a phone call—though in English (even though I am in Germany and selected German as the language). Furthermore, the recorded message is so fast and quiet that, as a German speaker, it is impossible to understand the English numbers. I have been an AOL user for decades, yet I have never encountered anything like this before. Consequently, I was unable to log in to AOL on a new computer.
2857th ranked -
ads on aol email
On my email page I can open some ads and not others, using chrome, edge or incognito please help
1846th ranked -
Quit asking us to sing in with a fingerprint or code every time we log in. Redundant!!
Quit asking us to sign in with a fingerprint or code every time we log in. It's like being on a trip and your kids ask you every five minutes "Are we there yet"?
681st ranked -
Don't cut off customer's access without warning and then issue oxymoronic solutions.
Why do I need to upgrade to ios17 on my i-phone to get AOL on my i-pad when I am already on ios26?
When I go to upgrade on my i-pad to see if that's what you meant, I am told that my version 7 is up to date.
When I go to download AOL from the app store, it won't load.
What am I supposed to do???????5072nd ranked -
please put the live update for the stock market back on the Business section
please put the live update for the stock market back on the Business section
1846th ranked -
Improve Article Comments Notifications... not working
Article comments notifications NOT working for a week now. The icon shows notifications are there but when the icon is clicked to see notifications, nothing shows up. Why have a comment section is readers cannot participate in discussions. Will someone fix this already.
132nd ranked -
need he ability to block all spam from "gendafilem.nl" I get dozens everyday
need he ability to block all spam from "gendafilem.nl" I get dozens everyday
1378th ranked -
fix copy & past ,, fix aol report bugs bugs
fix copy & past ,, fix aol report bugs bugs
5072nd ranked -
Why do you show pictures of items that ARE NOT part of the 'gifts of the year'? I would like to know what they are!
Include the pictured item with the rest of the "gift" ideas
5072nd ranked -
make aol useful for me?
I live in London, UK and find most of aol advertisements for usa dollars? Can you provide aol for me as a British citizen with sales in Pounds sterling. I have used aol here for past 35 years or so. Thanks.
ps I have another local provider of services (Virgin Media) but have got used to aol services. Thanks...........st
5072nd ranked -
Setup a third choice in the spam folder to permanently delete everything instead of going into the Recently Deleted file
Setup a third choice in the spam folder to permanently delete everything instead of going into the Recently Deleted file
2857th ranked
- Don't see your idea?