AOL.com
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
12719 results found
-
Folder
Created a folder for year 2024 and moved all 2024 emails to that folder but when I checked on the inbox, the 2024 emails are still there.
5072nd ranked -
You need to reinstate the basic mail view. This new email is ****
Go back to basic mail view
5072nd ranked -
Changing the home page is not a good thing......I have been a customer for over 20 yrs and I am moving on do not like the changes to mail
Changing the home page is not a good thing......I have been a customer for over 20 yrs and I am moving on do not like the changes to mail
I am moving on to a mail support that does not play games......
Thanks for nothing,
James Stout
5072nd ranked -
stop the sex ads
I DO NOT WANT TO 'SLIP MY **** INTO ANYONES WET **', I AM NOT INTERESTED AT ALL IN MAKING MY * INTO AN '18 INCH AFRICIAN **** WITH THIS PILL', WHY? BECAUSE I AM A WOMAN YOU FECKLESS MORONS! I DO NOT HAVE A 'WET AND ********* WAITING FOR YOU', I DO NOT WANT TO SEE PHOTOS OF ANYONES BUTTHOLES WAITING FOR A ROCK HARD *... THIS IS PERVERTED * THAT YOU NEED TO STOP! IF I WERE TO SAY ANY OF THIS IN A COMMENT, YOU WOULD REJECT IT SITING 'COMMUNITY STANDARDS'... DO YOUR JOB AND…
5072nd ranked -
Comments not working all comments being rejected
All my comments are being rejected. It is probably an SI malfunction.
5072nd ranked -
I understand I cannot add an email signature from the Android AOL app. Please add a feature to allow this. I mainly use my Android for email
I understand I cannot add an email signature from the Android AOL app. Please add a feature to allow this. I mainly use my Android for email, not my laptop, and each time I have to modify my signature with is a real pain. Thanks :-).
5072nd ranked -
Why do you show pictures of items that ARE NOT part of the 'gifts of the year'? I would like to know what they are!
Include the pictured item with the rest of the "gift" ideas
5072nd ranked -
block Vulgar Emails
My mail receives vulgar emails, and I am sick of them. I have tried to block senders and I have called you twice. Both times you have frightened my during our call and i have hung up the phone. Please put a block on these vulgar emails without scaring me to dealth.
5072nd ranked -
make aol useful for me?
I live in London, UK and find most of aol advertisements for usa dollars? Can you provide aol for me as a British citizen with sales in Pounds sterling. I have used aol here for past 35 years or so. Thanks.
ps I have another local provider of services (Virgin Media) but have got used to aol services. Thanks...........st
5072nd ranked -
stop with the **** sex ads!
i am a woman so i do not want to slip my **** into anyone! i do not give a **** about the secret to an 18 inch rock hard african *, i do not give a * if your ***** is wet and hot, i d not want to look at photos of your *****, etc.! censor and not allow them like you do with so many comments that you feel are not 'community standards', which i think is a freaking joke... anything pro liberal or sexual.. okie dokie... mention trump and you never get the real story…
5072nd ranked -
It is very annoying that you are sabatoging my email with paid ads that appear to be unread email I vote you stop this annoying practive
t is very annoying that you are -sabotaging my email with paid ads that appear to be unread email I vote you stop this annoying practice
5072nd ranked -
email "copy" text glitch
I attempted to copy text from an email, as I often do, Today it would not work. I
highlighted the text to copy, but the highlight went away. It seemed to be a problem limited to emails I initiated and to those initiated by another person. I did not have the problem when attempting to copy text from emails received from commercial senders.5072nd ranked -
I cannot believe that NOWHERE in your headlines there’s no mention of the airline that suffered a terrorist attack. I thought you were suppo
Unbelievable! No mention of the terror attack on the Dubai airline. I thought you were supposed to report the news.
5072nd ranked -
Implement a ratings system for articles.
There is way too much AI and other low quality junk slipping onto the site, and readers should be made aware that an article is good or not from the start with a simple 5bstar system. This would also greatly benefit AOL with direct feedback for knowing which publications have consistently good or bad content, which would be much more useful for evaluating retention and continuation on the site. This might even be useful in removing individual articles altogether or elevating others to the front page.
5072nd ranked -
Make Email UPLINK More Robust:
Idea = Make Email UPLINK More Robust:
Background = AOL's email software was recently updated in a way that makes uploading attachments a process that is much less robust than it used to be. It is almost unusable at times because the updated software seems to have two basic weaknesses.
1 -- It keeps trying to upload the same attachment, over and over again, even though that same attachment had already been uploaded successfully to AOL base-end (as notice near SAVE button says).
2 -- Uplink error-control protocol fails much more often than it used to do on my uplink,
…12459th ranked -
Contact Sort by Last Name
Set a default for Contact list using Sort by Last name
5072nd ranked -
Related Contacts Pop ups
Upon writing an emailrelated contacts/names pops up when writing an email
Hope to resolve the concern and have an option to turn it on or off.
5072nd ranked -
Content Quality
If the MAGA movement can promote lies to better their popularity, why is it against the left doing the same. My comment on the Tuberville "Furry" group was "inappropriate"....NO IT WASN'T. But it was rejected nonetheless. I used no foul language, my lie was no worse than Tuberville's and yet you posted an entire article based on his bull, and refused my comment for asking a question about his character. That's taking a political stance if ever there was one! Either be neutral, or allow my comment.... you're supposed to be journalists!
5072nd ranked -
LET US BLOCK EMAILS AT DOMAIN LEVEL TO REDUCE SPAM !!! SilverSky can do it, why can't AOL???
Either AOL doesn't want to do it or your techs don't know how. I recommend opening a SilverSky Netaddress USA.net account and look at how they make it easy to block spam AT THE DOMAIN LEVEL.
5072nd ranked -
Community standards for commenting too vague/strict
Rejecting a comment as communicated below is ridiculous.
Your comment on "President Donald Trump Tells Kaitlan Collins She ‘Shouldn’t Be Here’ After CNN White House Ban - AOL" violates the community guidelines and has been rejected
publisher's logo
acts4him2 Thu 24 Sep 2026 02:40:51 AM
Ask a stupid question ….5072nd ranked
- Don't see your idea?