AOL.com
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
2596 results found
-
On "Walt Disney’s granddaughter denounces animatronic tribute as ‘robotic grampa’" article
When a comment says "is she old enough to know her grandfather?" and my response was "she was 9 or 10 when he died so I think she would have" whydoes that go against community standards? Why is my appeal automatically rejected? What was offensive about it? Yet in other comments people make comments like "tranny", "gay grampa" and these are ok? Then, when I try to get it dealt with, customer service has no way to help, and tech support says the only way is through here, on feedback. I would like a personal response as to why so…
5070th ranked -
Comments to news articles are being deleted with minutes of posting. Why?
I'd like to know why my comments are being deleted from AOL news comments. I have had AOL for a very long time!
Do I have to "join" AOL to be able to comment on articles?5070th ranked -
You could invite balanced opinions. Add a forum called "AOL Middle"
You could divide AOL into 3 sections AOL "sections"
AOL Left, AOL Right , and AOL Middle,
advertising .. NEW AOL, Meet me in the Middle!2857th ranked -
stop with all Harris ads between emails. I have paid for my aol for 30 years. i dont want to see this!
stop posting Harris ads that show up between emails. I have paid for aol for 30 years and dont want to see this.
481st ranked -
Stop dogging Republicans!
You see democrats on here talking about how bad republicans are and how many republicans do you see dogging democrats?? that should tell you the character of the democrats!! There are faults on both sides!
376th ranked -
Become transparent when reporting news..
Report the facts
5070th ranked -
Please remove Here’s What Could Happen to Your Money in Trump’s First 40 Days in Office
Please REMOVE "Here’s What Could Happen to Your Money in Trump’s First 40 Days in Office" it's been up there too long! I'm not sure what category it's in.
5070th ranked -
Work harder at your craft
You wrote an article about Michelle Obama and some deal she has with her husband.
Nobody, absolutely nobody in the world cares about that. I know people will read anything but you have a responsibility to hold your professional to a high standard. Do not write anythin just to create content. I know that content is always in demand but please think about what you are contributing to society even under the broad category of 'entertainment.' I'm sure in journalism school they do not teach you to write mindless stuff.
Signed: A voice in the desert5070th ranked -
Your News Department sucks
Where is the Comey article?
5070th ranked -
Why am I seeing 'X' rated pictures on the side panel which my children can see.....
Stop putting 'X' rated pictures on the side panel, they are disgusting, not to mention they are visible to children
1844th ranked -
REMOVE BLANK SPACES FROM HEADLINE NEWS SEQUENCE.
BLANK SPACES IN HEADLINE NEWS SEQUENCE-- ISN'T THIS A WASTE OF SPACE? WHY HAVE BLANK SPACES WHERE NEWS COULD BE PLACED? IS THERE REVENUE TO BE REALIZED FROM THIS WASTE OF SPACE? WHAT AM I MISSING?
2857th ranked -
Be objective in news feed. You are very anti-Trump
Every news story you post is slanted against Trump. Be more objective
5070th ranked -
REINSTATE MY COMMENTING RIGHTS
i have been denied the right to comment foR nearly 4 years. PLEASE RE INSTATE MY FIRST AMMENDMENT RIGHTS.....I'M A HARDCORE TO THE RIGHT OF TRUMP CONSERVATIVE!
2857th ranked -
censorship
Has anyone filed a complaint with the FCC against AOL for censoring conservatives?
2857th ranked -
What I'm witnessing on AOL now is a left leaning political viewpoint.
I have been an AOL lifelong account member and have witnessed the gradual procession to the liberal left leaning viewpoint of your articles. You are reporting negatively your views of the political right and righteously of the political left. I'm dumbfounded on why you would disrespect any AOL member group to push a political agenda.
I use AOL a lot, but I am searching other venues to replace you.5070th ranked -
Fix the bug in the Comments on AOL News stories
In the last 2 days, almost every comment on an AOL News story, no matter how innocuous, is hidden with the message "This content is hidden as it may be in violation of our community guidelines." One has to click on the "View" link to open the comment. It's not just me. Other readers are seeing this also and complaining about it. So why haven't you fixed this bug? Your algorithm already is a joke because it doesn't understand context. It often rejects perfectly innocent words because it takes them out of context. But this is not that. What's happening…
5070th ranked -
Just a question?
Why do you only have democrats on your adds?? That's B.S. You are bought and paid for by the democrats, Just like FB, You tube.
481st ranked -
Give Qualifications
Make it easy and clear to find out the role and qualifications of an author of an article or I will NOT read it.
5070th ranked -
Your "moderators" of free speech, censor facts that are perfectly true, while supporting others who make outrageous allegations of racism, d
Stop your political bias towards conservatives. But you can't. You won't.
568th ranked -
Get rid of Howard Kurtz
This guy is an embarrassment to fox news - one crazy LIBERAL and as a liberal just plain stupid
5070th ranked
- Don't see your idea?