AOL Super App for iOS
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
112 results found
-
Delete contacts that show up on search bar
The email addresses that I have emailed only once still show up on the search bar after deleting them from my contacts. I have called customer service and paid for premium subscription and have not figured out how to fix the issue. This is so frustrating! I have cleared cache and still nothing! Nothing works.
146th ranked -
Lag time on e-mail is terrible - just started recently
Speed it up …
179th ranked -
The latest update slows the responsiveness of the app in previewing a selected message
Return the iPad app to respond faster to showing a selected message
179th ranked -
Faster responding, less bugs.
Faster responding email app, less bugs. Allow email to change status after being read instead of making them stay highlighted like not reading. Fix the email delete button, sometimes responds and other times not.
179th ranked -
Remove sales pitches
Please remove advertisements from AOL mail. I am only looking for inspiration, good decent humor, and thoughtful ideas.
24th ranked -
FREE AOL +++
Business idea: AOL +++. Only for users that want modern quality of interface between multiple email, TEAMS, and social media accounts, are willing to use AOL email as main account, early adapters of AOL modem, now 50+ to 80 +. You biggest strength was making it simple for all! Use it to your best advantage. If people forget to cancel AOL+………🤷♂️
204th ranked -
iOS app no push
The standalone iOS aol app has no push for emails. Have reinstalled and toggled on and off notifications in system settings, still never working. Settings everywhere both In iOS system and in standalone aol app are perfect.
229th ranked -
Allow users to pick their own mail notification sound
Please allow users to pick their own mail notification sound. Or at least include the “you got mail” sound.
229th ranked -
Restore responsiveness
Restore the responsiveness because this newest version is slow to respond
229th ranked -
Email issues
On my iPhone using the yellow a o l app. My name no longer populates when adding to an email. Can’t delete an email address which actually is incorrect from my contacts. Unable select an alert for my emails defaults to a strange tone.
229th ranked -
AOL Mail
I’m still having problems with my email on your app on both my iPhone and iPad. One of my email addresses (I have two) keeps on logging out and I have to keep logging back in. Never had any of these problems before the update early last week.
229th ranked -
i can't verify my email with the site i opened in your email because i can't exist and re-enter through aol email
i can't verify through opening up an company in your email because i can't exist to check the code and re-enter through aol email it cuts me off i can't even go through search because it takes me back to the app
229th ranked -
Get properly trained tech support personnel who actually LISTEN AND UNDERSTAND A PROBLEM! My email will NOT REFRESH after a couple of days
I have to delete my AOL account every couple of days as even though I can get it through my browser (both on laptop and my IPhone). I have to DELETE THE APP AND REINSTALL IT to get it to work. Tech support kept telling me to check my internet connection even when I told her my other apps (I.E. Youtube) worked fine. How frustrating is both your latest updates and your absolutely incompetent support staff?
229th ranked -
With respect i do not know what you’ve done to this app with the update but it has become pretty much unusable now
The app update has now got me using the Apple app for my mail, the AOL app with a massive advertisement in the middle of it is pretty much unusable as it is.
In fact, it doesn’t work as it says check my connection regularly and my connection is fine.
PUT IT BACK HOW IT WAS, PLEASE229th ranked -
AOL App on iPad - Ever since the updated AOL app was launched the functionality on the iPad is not an improvement. Also, when you manage you
AOL App on iPad - Ever since the updated AOL app was launched the functionality on the iPad is not an improvement…it is more cumbersome, go back to the original version. Also, when you manage you Mail on the App on your iPhone, your iPad no longer syncs so old messages remain…..any help with this will be appreciated.
229th ranked -
Might as well get a different email after 25 years
I have had this email for 25 years. It JUST recently stopped opening my emails after the app update. I called tech support and “Ben” said tech support is only allowed for paid subscribers. If you want help, you have to dig for it yourself through your email. I guess I’ll be trying g-mail since I can’t get help.
229th ranked -
Clear the unresponsive loading times
The mail keeps saying the connection isn’t connected
229th ranked -
229th ranked
-
Give option to automatically Empty spambox daily not every 30 days
Sick to death of vile unwanted unsolicited spam messages from dating agencies and the sex industry, filling my aolspambox daily. Yes, I know exactly how to delete en bloc, but I am still subjected to foul and obscene headers.
204th ranked -
Get “cannot connect” message since the 9/14 update today.
Get cannot connect message since the new update today. My phone is connected. No other app is having issues. iPhone 17. iOS 26.7. I can see the email on a laptop but nothing new on the app. This is the second buggy release in a row
229th ranked
- Don't see your idea?