Skip to content

AOL Mail Norrin

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

251 results found

1. unable to sign in

*@aol.com unable to sign this my sister email

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Cannot delete anything with a blue and white stripe in the box

Also, when I put an event on May 1st it spread over to 3 boxes to May 3rd.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

We'd like to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook at our AOL Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.aol.com.

Thank you, 

AOL team

3. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook at our AOL Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.aol.com.

Thank you, 

AOL team

4. Automatically Suggest Email Address on the Contact List

I want to automatically see the email addresses that was added on my contact list. Because whenever I am writing or composing an email to someone, I need to type in their email address in full which does not happen before. This only happens since Tuesday.

Device: Windows 11 // Google Chrome // Microsoft Edge

Case Numbers: 20691505 // 20691815

TB done by STS and Tech:

-clear and cache browsing history

-restart the browser

-reset to the default settings

-try a different browser

-send a TEST Email

-added account on the address book on each browser used

-all did not…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. all of my shopping web sites are blocked. I subscribe over and over, and their always blocked. Whos doing it? AOL or my microsoft puter?

Who is constantly blocking my shopping web sites? AOLpossibly? I keep subscribing and they are constantly blocked? I keep on checking my settings!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this receiving issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on X/Twitter at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook at our AOL Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.aol.com.

Thank you, 

AOL team

6. New mail not arriving even though sender is in contact list.

I am not receiving emails from three senders, all of whom are accurately posted in my contact list. In the past, I did receive emails from them but suddenly the emails stopped arriving. Not in spam, not in trash. Nowhere to be found. Very troubling. Also, some new mail ends up in spam even though senders are acccurately listed in contact list. I always check spam and click on "not spam". And sometimes mail already in new mail will suddenly disappear and show up in spam. A real mess.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're unable to receive specific emails and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook at our AOL Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.aol.com.

Thank you, 

AOL team

7. Several of my recurring emails of many years now no longer are served by AOL. Not delivered as informed by the link administrator. Why?

I am just looking for a platform to bring my undelivered emails to the attention of AOL but have no idea where to begin. Can anyone give me some direction?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're unable to receive emails. I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook at our AOL Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.aol.com.

Thank you, 

AOL team

8. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook at our AOL Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.aol.com.

Thank you, 

AOL team

9. when searching old emails it only shows me my sent ones? No recived ones?

go back to being able to search received eamils too

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

10. aol spam search

had a problem not receiving USPS mail updates and contacted them..their answer--I put them on a spam list and I didn't notice...TRUTH now..checked spam daily and USPS mail was never there...question..how did they come up with this answer ???

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're unable to receive certain emails and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on X/Twitter at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook at our AOL Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.aol.com.

Thank you, 

AOL team

11. Fix old mail search,find our old mail,saved mail.

where is my old mail,can no longer find it except for a a sentencee but can not open an old email!!!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. contacts

when i tried to composed an email and add a contact the email address will not shown up

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

13. the new version SUCKS ...it lost numerous group email lists , and I have problems even finding some existion list

IT SUCKS , the engineers that did this should be fired IMMEDIATELY , it is totally bad , loosing group remails , etc ,,,only showing a few of my sent emails per month ,
    I will be contacting the CEO of Yahoo since I am a shareholder ...Ive been with AOL for 30+ years ,,,you didnt need to change anything

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook at our AOL Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.aol.com.

Thank you, 

AOL team

14. Fix Search Tool

Re-tool the search feature. I can NEVER find what I am looking for unless I manually go through my mail. It says "Nothing to see". Then I can find the email with the EXACT perameters I tried to search for.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

15. where the h is the SEND button

where is the SEND icon and why do you mess up something that was working.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

16. email weiterleitung

@aol.com war meine allererste Emailadresse, fast 25 Jahre her....ich habe mich nach langer Zeit heute wieder mal in mein Postfach eingeloggt, wollte eine generelle Weiterleitung der Emails im Posteingang an eine andere Emailadresse einstellen. Leider finde ich diese Einstellung nicht. Also wollte ich die Mails per POP/IMAP abholen lassen, auch das funktioniert mit den von AOL angegebenen IMAP bzw. smtp Einstellungen nicht. Schade! So kann ich AOL Mail leider nicht nutzen.....

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

17. Contacts in my aol.com email contact list disappeared.

I cannot even add them back into my list!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

18. I haven't been receiving many emails...Why??

I haven't been receiving many emails...Why??

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

19. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook at our AOL Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.aol.com.

Thank you, 

AOL team

20. authenticator nightmare,

I have a work computer and a personal computer I use each and every day and my android phone. I tried the secondary authenticator but everytime I sign in to one of my devise's I have to go get that stinking code again and again, and again, and again, and again ... it is not convenient. I know security is important and I have had trouble with one credit card. I found the leak and plugged it. So why when I use multiple devises and they are all mine I can't get AOL to know they are all mine. There…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL Mail Norrin

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base