Skip to content

AOL Desktop Gold

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Desktop Gold experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1423 results found

1. We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. let me get my email and photos

I really dislike the Aol Gold - it has too many screwups. Now I can't get my email or pictures.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. My sticky notes have disappeared. Why? I need them.

Why have my sticky notes disappeared? I need them.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. If I click "refresh," the existing page goes into the background, and stays as an active page. Make it go away please.

The old desktop actually refreshed to current. Instead, the refreshed page now stays in the background and has to continually be dealt with. It slows the flow of navigating smoothly. Hope you can fix!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. New site SUCKS. Copy/Paste takes a lot of effort to get to work. Sign-on can't decide how many screens I need to deal with.

New site SUCKS. Copy/Paste takes a lot of effort to get to work. Sign-on can't decide how many screens I need to deal with. Looks like the picture/text E-mails i make in Photoshop are being deleted before getting to the list. All in all, we are getting to the end of fighting with it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. This version of AOL is very challenging

This version of AOL is very challenging. I have watched as several problematic issues have been resolved, others persist.
    I have designated my email to font: ‘Arial’ 12. Your program is ‘defaulting’ to a font which is not even available in your drop-down list: ‘Segoe UI’- 10
    I have to take time each email to override this as I compose each email. As I reply to emails; the fonts are also changed from their original to smaller, often different styles. Very time consuming to correct.
    Email ‘signatures’ are also a big problem. The large reduction in available fonts, from prior…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. please provide a full screen whats the matter with your techs!

Your new upgraded AOL does not provide a full screen I am going to cancel my account if you do not provide a full screen!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Gold is ****! Buffering every two minutes! Won't download! ****!

GOLD is *! Buffering every two minutes. Won't download or show mail! *! I'm cancelling.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The platform is back to taking a long time to load emails. Also, now address are being dropped off my mailing lists.

Please fix the platform so emails will load in a reasonable time and stop email addresses from being dropped from my mailing lists.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’d like to have one of our Technical Support agents investigate this. Please call our AOL Desktop Gold team at 1-888-265-3733. Our experts are available 24/7 by phone.

12. Since I have moved. my address and landline phones do not apply. HELP

give me a change of address and phone # so i can use AOL.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. LET SOMEONE KNOW SOMETHING

Today I was installing a new alarm and security system at my home and had to use my AOL email address several times. I couldn't get either system UP AND RUNNING because the companies I was dealing with COULD NOT VERIFY MY EMAIL ADDRESS???? A few days ago, my credit card was compromised and it was cancelled and a new one issued. About this time AOL trys to draft my credit card account on the old number, which was no good. AOL SAID NOTHING, I GOT NO NOTIFICATION......."NOTHING".....THEY JUST CUT OFF MY SERVICE right in the middle of what I…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Too often I am locked out of my account. I submit my password as I believe I have annotated and nothing works. I am getting tired of AOL

Please stop locking me out of my account. I am beginning to hate AOL because of its inconsistencies.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I have about had it with your service. I get, "an error occurred while processing this directive". I haven't seen my finances in three days

Can't get online, can't get the homepage, this is ******** and you are charging me for it. I've had it!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. you are becoming more sloppy as time goes bye

I need help with sign on screen. when i sign on i get the red window "AOL no longer uses this version " i have the gold and i can go around
    but i would like to be rid os this window

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. I am paying for your services and have to read and send mail on IE most of the time because GOLD is currently not able to send mail.

fix AOL Gold.It ruined my computer and nothing works properly.Not to mention that I lost over 100 pieces of important info that did not get transferred. And your search engine does not work most of the time either.Mail can't be read or sent constantly This version of AOL is the worst I have seen in 20 years

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. How do I get this AOL Desktop Gold off my computer??????

How do I get this AOL Desktop Gold off my computer...even my new computer, less than one week old..this program is killing me..slower than previous version by 10X...I keep deleting old mail and it comes back. Name is this POS does it...how can I go back to what I had????

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Neither CUT or EDIT/UNDO will remove a graphic from an email I am composing

If I put a graphic in an email I am composing and then immediately decide to remove the graphic I can not remove it. I have to close the email and start all over. Don't tell me to clear my footprints. That does not help.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

AOL Desktop Gold

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base