Tell us how we can improve your AOL Desktop Gold experience.

Ok , see if you can tone down your anti - Trump bias and give us news instead.

Ok , see if you can tone down your anti - Trump bias and give us objective news instead.

2nd ranked
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Richard shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

140 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

END the anti-Trump bias. I've been looking to end my many year subscription to AOL because I'm tired of seeing your obviously biased articles against President Trump and his administration.

• Sue commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see no coverage of Trump whatsoever. He lives and dies for publicity and the media certainly gives him what he wants.

Please change the AOL news source to a company that is more balanced. Huffington post is horrible and very politically slanted.

AOL is a disgrace. Trump in Vietnam for peace talks with North Korea and it is not on any one of your headlines. The hope to denuclearize the Korean Penninsula is not news to AOL? AOL has Zero integrity and zero journalistic value to the American people.

It seems that every welcome screen contains something about President Trump that is worded to sound negative. Do you folks really think that people don't realize what you are doing? Don't you know that it only strengthens a persons resolve to not be manipulated? It is very insulting and frustrating to be confronted with this every time I go online.

• Eddie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Every stupid thing reported about the chump is unfortunately true. He MUST go now.

• Bill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can AOL explain why it hates Trump so much??? Or are you cowards??

• Liz Evans commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

AGREE about the "ant - Trump bias," and did we see correctly that you call the Trump family "INFAMOUS" ???

A dictionary defines "infamous" as "Well known for some bad quality or deed"

• Dennis Patterson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After the State of the Union address CBS and CNN did polls and found that a majority of Americans "Liked" or "Very much liked" what the President said. At CBS 76% of their viewers responded favorably to the Address. Your obvious liberal ***** is getting old. Very old! Further, the entire liberal media, including AOL/Huff, has lost all credibility as a "news" source. You've been bashing Trump for two years, and his numbers just keep getting better. Fire anyone writing that's under 40 years old and hire some people that see more of the big picture. There's no way a 25 year old writer is qualified to have a bully pulpit this big....or maybe I just need to take my money elsewhere !!

• gin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have enough of this Trump ****. Every time I want to see the news on AOL, I get a picture of Trump. There are more important news out there,I'm sure...

• David Brooks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stop your stupid attacks of Trump, our president. Sick of your liberal sickness. I pay money for this?

• Darlene commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

took office,have I seen AOL get involved in News that is "SO NEGATIVE" against a President of These United States of America!! Enough is ENOUGH... every day I log into my GOLD Browser, and see the News articles, it is nothing but NEGATIVE against him!! HE IS OUR PRESIDENT SO GET OVER IT! And again PLEASE DISCONTINUE this FOOLISHNESS!

Get off the hate Trump campaign. You make fools out of yourselves and no cares what brain dead uneducated AOL hate mongers have to say. Go start your own country if you do like it here.

AOL's continued criticism of America's President and use of left wing Huffpost is totally Unacceptable!

Who cares what Obama's genealogy is? You have a picture of the man you love with all smiles. AOL is brain dead and has no idea how stupid this man was as a president. It will take 50-years to gain what America lost with this *********. It may never get back what it lost in race relationships. He is a bigot and hated police and hated white people. Let's have a beer summit ********!

• Lewis Worker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I will unsubscribe if the political garbage isn't stopped. I would also encourage all other users with same opinion to discontinue aol service.

Feedback and Knowledge Base