Tell us how we can improve your AOL Desktop Gold experience.

Ok , see if you can tone down your anti - Trump bias and give us news instead.

Ok , see if you can tone down your anti - Trump bias and give us objective news instead.

3rd ranked
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Richard shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

68 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

AOL is brain dead. You lack intelligence and your only goal in being in business is to hate Trump. Well here is a little pay back to you self -centered 8-year olds. Half of the people who pay your salaries are Republican or Conservative and you continue to insult us. The day will come when you regret it and you will be looking for new job at the gas station. AOL Sucks

They will not fix this. All those pages are more ways for them to get revenue from ads.

With everything going on in this country, I'm sick of seeing on my welcome screen "news" about scantily clad "celebrities," 5-year old stories, and bait to click garbage. It's time AOL starts featuring unbiased articles about real issues, How about giving it a try?

• Kathleen Oesterle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

FIRE HUFFINGTON BIAS NEWS AND GET INTERNATIONAL REPORTING. NOTHING BUT **** AND RERUNS. OPEN YOUR MINDS FROM THE LIBERAL BULL OF FAKE MEDIA ,
        93% OF THE PEOPLE WHO TOOK POLE WANTED KAVANAUGH.
        DID NOT SEE THAT AT AOL. WE THE PEOPLE DESERVE BETTER
        YOUR DAYS ARE LIMITED. IF YOU DO NOT CHANGE BY JAN. 2019 I WILL SAY BY BY FOR GOOD. BEEN HERE SINCE 1999 WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU. YOUR ARE OUT OF STEP WITH THE MAJORITY.

Give me the opportunity to turn off your anti Trump Left wing ****! If I want news, I'll go to real news!

• V A R commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How about quit the Leftist Agenda and the political-opinions... or just turn off the welcome page

• Dennis Wulff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Get rid of your Anti Trump biased news feed...we aren't dumb out here...AOL is blatant about it...

• E Crockett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your bias against Judge Kavanaugh is obvious. You never report the testimony/stories that tend to discredit his accusers and tend to exonerate him.

Enough with the Trump trashing and soft peddling anti-Trump innuendo. The comments sections is fun but the stories are stale and all too predictable.

it is disturbing to regularly see your required welcome page laced with slanted facts demeaning our President and his administration. Are you proud that you might fool your subscribers? Can't you be fair, or at least let us opt out of this propaganda page.

Your ideological bias this morning in the news coverage of Judge Kavanaugh is outrageous and makes me seriously consider canceling my AOL account. And I say that as someone who can entertain the idea that he might have done what Ford says. The only problem is that it was 36 years ago, and there is insufficient corroborating evidence.

I think you are getting kind of radial with your political postings. They surely sound left sided and are not in keeping with the AOL I have been using for years. I am considering moving on at this time.
        Reset

AOL continues to lie, smear and ridicule people of values and morals. You have become a leftist political hack of no value. Nothing on AOL can be believed and 90% of it is hate speech. Please go out of business before you contaminate every child in the country.

You want gushing stories about the Prez? Go to Breitbart or Info Wars. That's what you have a search engine for.

• Ken commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am a conservative. Why can't you serve my interests to? I have been a subscriber to "you've got mail" for my years but feel its probably time for a change. I'll miss some of the other benefits your service offers but getting very tired of the one way bias.

Your Trump and conservative bias gets worse everyday. You'll be being investigated along with Google and the rest. Any liberal piece of **** comes right up. We had 8 years of those's nut cases and they came close to destroying America.

I am serious about deleting AOL, have been with them from their begging, but now they fake my comments that I make on their comment section, they fix the comment I make so I am the only one seeing the comment, I told them about what was going on, but no one would fix it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base