AOL Desktop Gold

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Desktop Gold experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. When saved Password is not accepted, why doesn't it save the TYPED in one?

Several times, upon going to a Facebook URL, I get INCORRECT PASSWORD. I've TYPED in the new one, but AOL GOLD does not ask if I want to replace the old.
    When I went to settings>Browser>password .. There was no Facebook password saved?
    No matter how it was lost, why wasn't a "Want to Save PW asked?"

118th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with: AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 95th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. unable to post on articles conversations, the thought police are going to far when opposing views are expressed .who is policing the comment

I am currently unable to post comment on articles unless I have a liberal point of view, who is policing the comment police? I would like to hear from aol on my particular situation but calling and talking to aol they cannot help me at all or wont...
    nothing I commented was inappropriate btw... so lets just skip that idea

176th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. AOL on my Android cellphone

I was using AOL on my Android Cell Phone. I tapped the email icon several times and the email would not activate. Very frustrating. Is the an AOL Gold for Android?

251st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I am already so sick of your bias toward Biden.

I am already so sick of AOLs bias toward Biden. Every headline is now biased in his favor which makes your "news" more and more irrelevant and a waste of time to read. Where was your support for President Trump? You are supposed to report the news, NOT express your liberal opinion and bias. Remember that a large number of the people who keep you in business are Trump supporters. You will do well to remember that.

251st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Request add option time and day for email away message

I would like to request please add option to automatically turn on and turn off time with manual schedule time for email away messages.Example.From 11:30pm to 7:30am each night from Sunday to Friday and 12:00am to 8:00am from Friday to Saturday

251st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. since when has "trump hahahahahah" been offensive you need to get some of these moderators off Trumps payroll.

since when has "trump hahahahahah" been offensive you need to get some of these moderators off Trumps payroll.

131st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Drop your judgmental attitude or I will drop AOL

Ted Cruz cluelessly tries to slam rejoining of the Paris Agreement. Clueless? Really?! How about just give me the facts and not your descriptive opinion.

251st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I am tired of receiving ads when I go to open AOL Desktop Gold and/or open emails. If you do not remove the full screen ads from poping up

AOL does not STOP the full page pop-ups from appearing 3-5 times each day, I will no longer be a customer. I will move all of my email to another E client and say good-bye to AOL for ever.

251st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 251st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I don't see an idea on how to remove **** that U promote.

These are the newest:"Elongation Secret...", "Better *** with ManPlue", "Reclaim Your Manhood and get Instahard", "Tense This Muscle For 1 Min To Unlock Massive Growth", "Elongation Secret", "Africian Priest Reveals Holy Member Growth Method", "....add over 4" to your manhood", "make any girl want to sleep with you (free video)" "African Tribesmen Teach White Chick Member Elongation Secret", "Husband Offers His Wife To African Tribesmen To Find Elongation Secret", "Do This Before Bedtime For Explosive Size", "Could This 60 Seconds Ritual Add over 4 Inches to your manhood?"

251st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. AOL GOLD: "Ooops, Something Went Wrong" Anybody else get this a lot?

There is nothing wrong with my connection of computer. AOL Gold apparently has built-in glitches that need to be corrected or customers should be reimbursed.

251st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. signature

AOL Desk top Gold should add more options for different Font signatures. AOL Desk top Gold only list a hand full of fonts to select. The Legacy AOL had a hundred fonts to choose from for your signature.

95th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Stop ancillary information

I clicked to get the information about Angela Lansbury, but instead of getting to her immediately I had to go through a bunch of other people. Well, I didn't bother. I'VE HAD IT WITH THIS BALONEY to the point that I'm ready to get rid of AOL altogether and do without as there isn't anything else on the web as thorough - but I'm sure I'll live.

251st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browser  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. problem wth welcome

Tech services, on my behalf, posted problems I am having with welcome that they were unable to fix. I don't see this post. What is going on?

251st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Welcome  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. AOL Gold is horrible and it uses way too much CPU and memory. It runs very slowly and takes forever to send an email.

Sine AOL Gold has so many problems and always has, why don't you replace it with a platform that works much better like all of the earlier platforms?

251st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Stop making readers go through 25 pages just to know what the article is about

I want to curse b/c I don't want to waste time reading through 25+ pages just to find out what the key point of the articles are about. EX: Astronaut surprise mystery, reason for backing out of commanding an important flight? WHY DO I HAVE TO FLIP THRU 25+ PAGES ON HIS ENTIRE LIFE STORY JUST TO FIND OUT IT WAS NOTHING MORE THAN SPENDING MORE TIME WITH FAMILY?! This seems to be a routine, sadistic format for your news stories, It only makes me preach against AOL for it's stupid procedures

251st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Stop putting advertisements over news articles with no X or way to more them or remove them.

Do not post advertisements that can not be removed or be moved from covering news articles

251st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. adding new user name to AOL Gold

I am subscribed to AOL Gold and when I tried adding another username, I got the message that I need to subscribe to AOL Gold. Do I have to pay additional fees for each username?

251st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I'm looking for an option to empty the auto-complete list for email addresses

There are so many obsolete email addresses that keep popping up as suggestions, even if the address has been deleted from the Address Book. This is aggravating. How can I fix this? All of the instructions I have seen and tried don't work.

251st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

AOL Desktop Gold

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base