AOL Desktop Gold

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Desktop Gold experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Getting a request to have a unified inbox option on Aol Desktop Gold.

Getting a request to have a unified inbox option on Aol Desktop Gold.

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Spam

Since we can only block up to 1000 spam messages, how many can I accumulate without erasing.

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Feature

Dragging the link from the favorites going to composing mail (inserting it as a link ) . Feature no longer available.

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Favorites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I encountered a fake Website while on the AOL Game Website. I thought I was making a purchase of two of the 100 handicap scooters which f 1

I am trying to notify AOL that I became victim of a sales scam which I saw advertised as I was playing on the AOL Game website. The ad claimed to be a Walmart ad for handicap scooter 100 left, being sold off at a very discount price. I purchased 2 at a cost of $96.98 on 12/12/2031 The printout of my purchase came through as Walmart. However, when I checked my Bank credit card running balance the post did not say Walmart It read as follows: Pending:
    Paypal*JIAYUNKEJ18 JIAU. When it posted: charge officially to my account the aabove…

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please forward a request to get a way to change the incoming font for every email.

Please forward a request to get a way to change the incoming font for every email.

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sounds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL Desktop Gold

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base