AOL Desktop Gold

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Desktop Gold experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Desktop Gold experience.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. What the Heck is going on????? Can't open some of my mail finding duplicate address in my address book and then some of them aren't right

Some of my emails are coming up blank have to click 2 or 3 times. Finding duplicate addresses in address book and some of them are omitting letters or numbers or extra letters and numbers have been added. If it not one thing its another why can't you get your ---- together and give us what we pay for? AOL from **** ever since new people took it over. This is bull

91st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. AOL desktop gold is not automatically detected by windows 10 as a default email program

AOL desktop gold is not automatically detected by windows 10 as a default email program.

Whenever a file needs to be open uses aol gold , it will not attach the whole file automatically. currently files needs to be attach or download manually.

91st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 91st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. fix the mail

anybody alive at aol. I don't think they are and if they are they don't give a dam about there customers. They ***** something up that was working just fine.Put the mail back like it was so we can tell what it is.This is the last month I pay for this junk.I don't think anybody works there it is all computer controlled

91st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. benefits plan failure

none of the monthly benefits pages or programs attach to activate. Just takes us back to welcome screen

91st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Disable random keystrokes

How do I disable the random keystrokes when I try to rename a file/picture before I download it? A real PITA when you are trying to find it and you don't know what "harry" it's now called!

91st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The space between columns on the mail has changed. I have to make the subject column bigger. Please go back to the old column widths.

The column sizes on mail has changed. I now have to make the subject column wider each time. Please go back to the old way.

91st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I GET 25 TO 30 SPAM EMAILS A DAY. IT IS INSANE! YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWING REPORT 1,000 PEOPLE TO REPORT. YOU NEED TO ALLOW MORE SPAMS TO BE

You are not allowing more then 1,000 people to be blocked in the spam filter. This is insane. I get 25-40 of these a day, and I am fed up. You need to fix your software to allow more in numbers!

91st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. AOL settings

i want to have single line format whenever i send emails.

91st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. and ******* should not be posted where children and adults view it. Please monitor these sites better so that children and adults are not

Why don't you monitor filthy language posted on feedback, i.e., Trump Presidency (5/24/19), I personally don't like him and I don't know what the person who wrote was angry about put the posting should never have gone out to the public. Very disappointed in AOL.

91st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. fix the mail

put the mail back like it was before you'll screwed it up.I like the way it was I could tell what it was about

91st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Convenient Email settings gone.

New Gold Format has taken away small, but convenient settings. I now have to open each one of my screens to see if there is mail. Old Format showed number of emails on Sign On screen list.

88th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Desktop and MAC

I want your desktop to be MAC compatible!!!!

91st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. forward mail

I would like to be able to forward all of my mail to another email address for answering while I am away. But all I can do is use an auto responder. There should be a an email setting of "forward all mail to: [enter an email address]" with an option to choose "until revoked" or for "X" number of days.

105th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 78th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. bring back animations to email

stationery is lame but better than nothing THE OLD ANIMATIONS AND MUSIC were great bring them back to us.

91st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Background vs Stationery

You obviously misunderstood, we didn't want your stationery, we want to be able to OUR OWN backgrounds like before. How difficult is that? You don't even understand what your customers want or need, yet you increase the rates? That's almost laughable. You're stealing from us. Why didn't you take notes of AOL 9.8.2 before you cut it off? You don't have a clue as to what we want or need. You're not even trying to satisfy us. Why not?

64th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Transfer Group and its contents to another AOL ID

Give us the ability to create a GROUP name with people listed within the group which we can do now.
    Have the ability to share the GROUP and its contents to another AOL user.
    For instance I created a group under my BIZCAM3 and I want to put on my wife's ID also.

How can this be done?

91st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Address Book  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. "BLOCK EMAIL" made simple + easy!

PLEASE, include a "BLOCK EMAIL" option in the drop down window when an email is clicked on. Having to type in the address(es) in the current block email system is VERY tedious and they change their addresses hourly. I AM SICK-AND-TIRED of all these, "I want to have *** w/ you." emails, etc. ****! Make it easy!

69th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 88th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL Desktop Gold

Feedback and Knowledge Base