AOL App For Android
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
276 results found
-
686th ranked
-
switch political parties drop all the dem root sucking
live and operate like Americans not socialistic punks, hiding behind people who identify as men and women
686th ranked -
AOL is a liberal hate machine!
AOL new is all propaganda for the liberals. They spread nothing but hate and lies! AOL Sucks!!!
158th ranked -
686th ranked
-
get another news source
not liberal news
686th ranked -
686th ranked
-
stop showing me so much news from England.
so much London news. I live in Maine. If something important happens, ok, but I do not need multiple articles from London on a daily basis.
686th ranked -
why do you post a headline, then when you tap it, it's NOT in the feed. I'm never happy with the notifications that send me there.
false clickbait
686th ranked -
142nd ranked
-
686th ranked
-
362nd ranked
-
Change the news items every once in a while. You know the news in the world does change from day-to-day.
I've had the same news items for at least 10 days. National and International news does change daily and even hourly so it would be nice if your news items could reflect that!
142nd ranked -
News update
Sick of having to read the left-wing news **** feeds when I open my aol.
236th ranked -
362nd ranked
-
lynda appears to be AOL's tool to justify their political leanings.
Why does AOL tolerate such a foul mouthed individual posting such crude, inarticulate comments otherwise.
236th ranked -
Allow a "setting", so I can see my Email first, not the "clickbait" simulated "news" (c'mon, we know it is not News.)..... combine the Click
A setting, that allows me to use my "Email app", to see my Email....if I Really want to look at Clickbait News, I should have a setting available, that will allow me to see the "News Page" with only ...say, 14 or 15 "clicks", so I can get to the "News Page" with the urgency it deserves.
236th ranked -
686th ranked
-
362nd ranked
-
AOL site continues to post old date news. like 30 days older events in past. Boring
post only current news items, less than 24 hours old.
362nd ranked -
Incluyan idioma español en las noticias
En español, por favor
175th ranked
- Don't see your idea?