AOL App For Android
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
276 results found
-
Allow us to re order our news tab sections
I'd like to be able to rearrange my news tab so that if I want to just go to the main news instead of a combination of all of the news at once I don't have to go all the way to the far right of the screen swiping to get there. I'd like to be able to just reorganize the tabs at the top.
686th ranked -
ideastore asthma poverty forfuntv 6666
i am asthmatic on 25% cut down to less because of cost of living probably 20% basic pay in the UK 6000-8000 GBP why Mickey Omadie buss that for REIT mortgages crystal meth swifta production #witch
686th ranked -
Add technology section in news feed please.
I like to read about technology as well as cubersecurity news. May this be an option in news feed, please.
236th ranked -
73rd ranked
-
41st ranked
-
I need instructions to REMOVE Fox news
Do NOT need or want Fox news
10th ranked -
Take Fox news off completely. They are being sued fo fake news.
Fox news is fake news.
52nd ranked -
23rd ranked
-
Is there a way to stop this liberal news feed. Can I turn it off or customize it to have accurate news?
customization of news sources in AOL news feed, or turn It of completely.
61st ranked -
Sort out auto-play. Cannot read news articles outside because of this.
I have it switched to Never but embedded videos are now auto-playing when I open a news story regardless. Today it was on a Telegraph article (2 videos at the same time!) and a couple of days ago it happened on an Independent article. I have updated the app to the latest version.
362nd ranked -
362nd ranked
-
notícias em português Brasil
necessário atualizar para postar notícias no idioma português, e também relativas ao Brasil.
686th ranked -
your
AOL with "America" as the first word in its acronym should be ashamed of the yellow journalism, garbage peddling anti-American content is sponsors. Shame on the yellow journalists you perpetuate, and shame on your company for perpetuating it.
686th ranked -
I suggest you look into why your application is stating "we have no news and to check back tomorrow". Hopefully, it isn't intentional.
App stating we have no news
686th ranked -
thev
comments 'bubble' is
grayed out on AOL homepage ...unable to leave comments ..please restore ability to comment.686th ranked -
allow being able to block Fox "news." It's a ******* joke and I have no interest in seeing that **** on my news feed.
**** Fox "news"
362nd ranked -
362nd ranked
-
cmmiller
how for I turn off tge More For you pocp up. it takes away half of my screen and only makes ug harder to read tge store I'm interested in. by the way Ive never read any store the More For Me that is recommended. Please turn it off.thanks
686th ranked -
My inventions of Cool Air Mattress and Splash Guard
$ paid to who?
686th ranked -
remove fox news and replace with fact based reporting stop fake news stories that are human interest but really a forum for advertising
stop all fox news
362nd ranked
- Don't see your idea?