AOL App For Android

Aol App

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The "new" app is a giant leap backwards. Please include the subject line when transmitted to my smartwatch for each email notification.

would like to see each email's subject line on my smartwatch. The watch and android phone communicate via bluetooth. This feature worked before the "new" app and continues to do so for my other email provider (gmail).

225th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 225th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 135th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. videos/extras

when are you going to make it possible to email videos? And is there an app for just emails? Not interested in news, sports, gossip etc.

225th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 225th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 225th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Stop interrupting every 4.5 seconds with a new "headline" about which I don't care, and unreadable me to view my email.

This app is worthless. 5 minutes and still not allowed document email because of the constant interruptions sightlines preceded by an annoying alert sound. And not one item was of any importance of interest.

135th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 225th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 225th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 135th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 225th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. wear os notifications

please make an option for email notifications on android/wear os such that more than 1 email comes in as separate notifications on wear os. gmail behaves like this, but aol lumps them together. they can be expanded on the phone, but not on the watch. when there is one email, you can see the preview and reply on the watch. as soon as a second email comes in, you can't see anything but the total # of emails. perhaps this could be added as a notification option in settings so it would behave more like gmail and how it handles…

225th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 225th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 225th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 225th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I had great, safe app in bluemail, but soon you will not support that app. so I have installed the app and now cannot select different tone.

I cannot select different notification tones for my two mail accounts, despite your site saying I can. so now I have one tone for everything in my phone. Not happy when I had a good safe app in bluemail which allowed different tones, which you will soon not support.

225th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. fix this app or give back the older version

let me use the originally version
    that I got back in Oct 2018. it worked didn't lockup. if it works don't fix it.

34th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 22nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  19 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please add an option to sort mail alphabetically. Thank you

I just changed to using the aol app so I did not have this problem before. Are you willing to change it?

225th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Why am I seeing ads at the top of my email inbox?

How do I remove ads above my email inbox on my phone?

49th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback! We are working to improve the ad experience and provide ads that are more relevant to you. Meanwhile, please click the ‘X’ on the ad to temporarily close it while you browse your inbox.

• Don't see your idea?

AOL App For Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base