AOL App For Android
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
1842 results found
-
Stop losing mail itwl Stop losing emails after I read them
A OL regularly loses mail that is read
686th ranked -
686th ranked
-
Wm
Include articles in you aol news besides NBC, CBS and so called "Independent". Constantly reading only one-sided biased, negative, misleading articles is tiring. At least consider a few articles from non-Trump hating news organizations along with your usual fare.
686th ranked -
686th ranked
-
could you please get better spam filters. 26k in messages is ridiculous
stop spam emails!
686th ranked -
It does not appear that I'm getting any email.Could you tell me what's wrong
I haven't gotten any new emails in a few days that has never happened before something is wrong
686th ranked -
686th ranked
-
686th ranked
-
686th ranked
-
Why
Express newspaper toxic journalism. What exactly do you have against Harry and Megan? why are you always only posting toxic, cruel and unkind stories about them which are largely false anyway. on the other hand, Kate and William could do no wrong! The pressure is meant to be impartial, is that not so?
686th ranked -
686th ranked
-
Make ALL new emails show when I go to the inbox, not just some of them.
After clearing inbox I should NOT get 20-30 'new' ones pop up that are older than those I've already processed. VERY IRRITATING!!!
686th ranked -
why can't I recieve my mails
can't recieve mails from Ubereats
686th ranked -
stop cropping news Articles before one can read to the bottom of articles it is annoying and makes me move to another provider
format pushes next article before I can read the current article
686th ranked -
686th ranked
-
Wh
When I delete stuff in my spam folder why does it come back the next day. Just delete the garbage, what is so hard about that?
686th ranked -
Migliorare la funzione anti spam.
Funzione Antispam da rivedere
686th ranked -
indonesian language
saya ***** mengganti bahasa dengan menggunakan bahasa indonesia, bagaimana cara setting nya
686th ranked -
686th ranked
-
686th ranked
- Don't see your idea?