AOL.com

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 3rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

537 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Aol comment not working

I used to comment to a post but it's not showing on the comment box after posting. Kindly do something about it to make sure I got interaction to your aol website.

5th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  228 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 11th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  37 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. How do I turn off the anti-TRUMP news and adds.

How do I turn off the anti-TRUMP news and adds. Thank you...

9th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  51 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 15th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  19 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. site quality

I am a charter member of AOL and have noticed that the organization gets worse every year. Why cannot the leadership of AOL revert to their original quality?

24th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 36th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. AOL needs to go back when AOL was a good internet....

AOL needs to go back a few years when it was a good internet to be on....

47th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Remove advertising/video clips

I pay for my account. Not a free email. So why am I constantly bogged down due to advertising and video clips! Not to mention half the time seems can even leave a comment! The system kicks you out! Not good serve for paying 23 dollars a month!

17th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  22 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 6th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  88 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Get rid of the slide shows. I want to read the full article.

Get rid of slide shows it is a paid to have to click every time to read entire article. Usually the substance of article comes after reading several pieces of story that really don't matter.

10th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  33 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Recycled headlines.

You must think you're saving the planet with your recycled headlines. The Elizabeth Warren shuts down Meghan McCain recycled headline proves that. That has to be at least 2 weeks old. Your editors are absolutely lazy sycophants.

25th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 18th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 108th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. stop asking me for my phone number

stop asking me for my phone number

47th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Freedom of speech,

It seems as if you don't believe in allowing people to vote on other people's suggestions for your blogs. Shame, maybe you are a communist from another time period and just can't handle free speech.

50th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Why is AOL running ads to get rid of the Electoral College? It is mandated by the Constitution.

Do not run politically motivated ads. Why is AOL running ads to get rid of the Electoral College? It is mandated by the Constitution.

7th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  33 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. bad move

"The white St. Louis couple charged for waving guns during a Black Lives Matter protest outside their home in June made their first court appearance Monday on felony charges."
    Why was it necessary to mention that the couple was "white"? What does this matter in this instance? Bad race baiting for AOL.

89th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I think we need to have a poll. Does AOL hate, love, or are they fair and ballanced for Trump?

It would be good to see how AOL users think about AOL'S posts and stories about the president. Are they prejudges for or against Trump, or are they fair?

50th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Upgrade your reporting

Bring back the active stock market section and omit some of the non-news articles on Megan Markel.

44th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base